ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
It's really amazing that on a message board with a large proportion of mentally ill individuals, agent provocateurs, fake militants, and run-of-the-mill idiots, Nap still stands out as the worst poster here.

The glee with which he's wishing and hoping for death, bloodshed and destruction is beyond disgusting.
Put him on ignore

Welcome to a better coli experience :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It just seems like a trap. They cross the border and kill a few people and run back. On top of that, they kidnap people and a good measure to make sure they follow them back in. I’m guessing they gas them somehow. Maybe in the tunnels. I’m trying to figure out what the end game is here. This was planned to good to have no ending.
Palestinians love to be used by external forces as pawns.

The Arab world was using them, then the Russians, then the Iranians.

Look, it's over. Collectively, they gotta just take the L. Israel aint coming off the map. Figure something out for some safe passage elsewhere.

I dont know what both sides want at this point.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
This is some really blind hypocrisy right here. Do you think racism is wrong, or do you enjoy practicing racism so long at it's against other groups? And if you enjoy being racist against other groups, then why would you have any reason to be upset from someone doing the same to you....wouldn't they just be playing the same game as you by your own rules?

There are Arabs who genuinely support Black rights and who have put in real work. There are Asians who genuinely support black rights movements. Why lump all of them up with the few you don't like? When I went to college, I was the unofficial advisor to two consecutive presidents of the Asian-American Student League, because I had been involved in civil rights causes for longer than they had and they respected my wisdom on the subject. Even after I graduated, when an anti-black racial incident happened on campus, the current president at the time emailed me to ask what position they should take regarding demands to the administration, and then turned around and went together with the other groups to the college president with my exact position.

I ain't going to force you to do anything and I'm certainly not going to change your mind....but coming into this thread and telling people who they should hate is some online weirdo shyt.

Where's the support from these other groups for black people when it comes to the inequality in regard to wealth, healthcare, education? What exactly have Muslim and Asian Americans done it to help and support their supposed allies in that regard? Anybody can go outside and hold up a sign or send out a tweet. It comes across as bullshyt to say that they support black people's rights, but they ignore the systematic issues black people face.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this comes back on him hard, but we'll see. Feel like he'll just enjoy the excuse to unleash more violence.

I don't think it will change much to be honest. Just buys him time. This is the same cycle, just with higher initial Israeli death and hostage count. But ultimately this too shall pass. For everyone. Right now Israelis getting all of the sympathy. Once house to house fighting and aerial bombing slows down, it will be the Palestinians turn and we're going to see retrospectives etc on their plight and people w/ no real connection to the region declaring how we finally need to come to a resolution. People in the US will be like "uhh this is too much, I got my own shyt I'm dealing with" and start focusing on the election or trump. Israeli govt will be a mess, no one can bring a coalition, more settlements will be built etc etc etc.

Rinse and repeat.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't think it will change much to be honest. Just buys him time. This is the same cycle, just with higher initial Israeli death and hostage count. But ultimately this too shall pass. For everyone. Right now Israelis getting all of the sympathy. Once house to house fighting and aerial bombing slows down, it will be the Palestinians turn and we're going to see retrospectives etc on their plight and people w/ no real connection to the region declaring how we finally need to come to a resolution. People in the US will be like "uhh this is too much, I got my own shyt I'm dealing with" and start focusing on the election or trump. Israeli govt will be a mess, no one can bring a coalition, more settlements will be built etc etc etc.

Rinse and repeat.

See, even the UAE is supporting Israel because a lot of these Arab countries got their own terror problems

Palestinians gotta just take hat in hand, accept the L and move elsewhere. It's BEEN over.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Where's the support from these other groups for black people when it comes to the inequality in regard to wealth, healthcare, education? What exactly have Muslim and Asian Americans done it to help and support their supposed allies in that regard? Anybody can go outside and hold up a sign or send out a tweet. It comes across as bullshyt to say that they support black people's rights, but they ignore the systematic issues black people face.

In general, everyone ignores the systematic issues Black people face, including far too many Black people. But I've seen people of all races involved in the struggle for each one of those issues.

For one minor example, when a ballot measure came to bring Affirmative Action back to the UC system in California, virtually all the Asian civil rights groups supported it. Asian Americans Advancing Justice, Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance, Japanese American Citizens League, Chinese for Affirmative Action, Organization of Chinese Americans, California Democratic Asian Pacific Islander Caucus, and the Indian-American president of the UC Student Association (Varsha Sarveshwar) all came out strongly in favor of restoring Affirmative Action, and other Asian voices in media and academia came out in favor of it as well.

https://www.sacbee.com/article243306511.html

It's just ignorance to suggest that no Arab or Asian is ever on the right side of these issues. I agree that we need WAY more people striving for wealth, health, and education equality. So why poison the well and alienate every possible ally by making blatantly racist comments yourself?

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
You are and your "black people don't need to worry about that type of oppression," take is hotep logic.

First, because you think your views are for all black people, and second, because those idiots don't care about oppression and racism as long as they aren't the victim.

Black Americans do have more pressing issues than what's going on between Jews, Muslims, and a terrorist group in a foreign country. That's not Hotep Logic.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For one minor example, when a ballot measure came to bring Affirmative Action back to the UC system in California, virtually all the Asian civil rights groups supported it. Asian Americans Advancing Justice, Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance, Japanese American Citizens League, Chinese for Affirmative Action, Organization of Chinese Americans, California Democratic Asian Pacific Islander Caucus, and the Indian-American president of the UC Student Association (Varsha Sarveshwar) all came out strongly in favor of restoring Affirmative Action, and other Asian voices in media and academia came out in favor of it as well.
Richard Aoki was an FBI informant :troll:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
See, even the UAE is supporting Israel because a lot of these Arab countries got their own terror problems

Palestinians gotta just take hat in hand, accept the L and move elsewhere. It's BEEN over.

Would you say this toward Tibetans, Uyghurs and Hongkongers? So only people that against US should give up but people that pro US must keep fighting?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Agreed

Thats done with

This is clearly the best option. The Sinai.

Me either and frankly, Israel is the only thing in the area close to a democracy with the sorts of social and economic freedom resembling the sort of place I'd reside if I had to choose. Despite its challenges and relative discrimination, no place is perfect.

Yes, I know there are Palestinian christians. I know a few personally. ...but again... the older I get, the more disrespected I personally feel having people link this to black issues. It's viscerally nagging at me to see black issues being subsumed into the latest hot topic.

I'm talking about way of life.
I don't get you. Sometimes you be on complete bullshyt, other times (like here) you make complete sense. What the is your purpose here???