Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If you're a black American, this isn't your fight, and there's no need to throw on the cape for the Israeli or the Palestinians. I can't stand the Middle East, can't wait for climate change to cook all of those motherfukkers.

And I wouldn't trust any information coming from twitter, especially a twitter handle with American/Russian/Ukrainian/rainbow flags attached to them, they're likely on some bullshyt, and this isn't me on some "both sides" bullshyt either.

There were a ton of Asians supporting black lives matter too, only to them turn around and demonized black people as a whole with the #stopasianhate movement.

This is some really blind hypocrisy right here. Do you think racism is wrong, or do you enjoy practicing racism so long at it's against other groups? And if you enjoy being racist against other groups, then why would you have any reason to be upset from someone doing the same to you....wouldn't they just be playing the same game as you by your own rules?

There are Arabs who genuinely support Black rights and who have put in real work. There are Asians who genuinely support black rights movements. Why lump all of them up with the few you don't like? When I went to college, I was the unofficial advisor to two consecutive presidents of the Asian-American Student League, because I had been involved in civil rights causes for longer than they had and they respected my wisdom on the subject. Even after I graduated, when an anti-black racial incident happened on campus, the current president at the time emailed me to ask what position they should take regarding demands to the administration, and then turned around and went together with the other groups to the college president with my exact position.

I ain't going to force you to do anything and I'm certainly not going to change your mind....but coming into this thread and telling people who they should hate is some online weirdo shyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Knew it. I'm telling you, netanyahu and co. probably believed that even if shyt went left that he could blame his domestic opponents. Remember that the many leaders in the military/Intel agencies openly opposed his attempts to take over the supreme Court etc.

When some of the first videos showed up I was a little confused bc it was hard to tell just how many ppl were involved. But now it's wild seeing they had small convoys of trucks filled with fighters, the paragliders, dudes pouring into bases, breaching walls, drones. Some of the clips in the residential areas suggested they were organized into squad and even platoon sized teams.

Of all those ppl it's impossible that Israel didn't have at least a few informants either among the families of attackers/planners, that they didn't intercept any communications, didn't notice movements, didn't get wind of all these guns/drones/gliders/bombs etc.

I hope this comes back on him hard, but we'll see. Feel like he'll just enjoy the excuse to unleash more violence.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i guess we arent innocent civs either then
no we aren't. but we're just safe because the natives don't have the power to do anything and after this many years no desire to. but when the wounds were fresh, you can bet they were killing anyone in sight.

anyway, israel needs to stop with this slow genocide and take the mask off and remind the world that they are still white people but with a different religion. all this special status to do evil and not be called on it because other white people tried to eliminate them 80 years ago is tiring. they would have been fine with the nazi actions if they weren't in the crosshairs.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Breh What the fukk are you even talking about? You gotta be retarded. I'm not fukking Hotep, I don't subscribe to that nonsense. :skip:
then why are you polluting the thread with that nonsense? you're never going to get 100% support from other groups. one of the reasons why oppressors win is because of attitudes like yours. you'll have the palestinian version of you say "fukk what they're going through they don't support us 100%." shyt the enemy is putting resources behind sparking a diaspora war among black people so that some can get to say "see they don't support us 100% of the time, i saw it online. fukk their issue." and then the circular firing squad can do all the work.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m I the only person that thinks leading them into a ground war was the entire plan and it’s a trap?

You mean Hamas trapping Israel? I think it's likely that Hamas is trying to do something along those lines, and I expect that Israel knows this and will do their best to react accordingly. I doubt that Hamas can pull it off in any way that would be considered a win for their people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is some really blind hypocrisy right here. Do you think racism is wrong, or do you enjoy practicing racism so long at it's against other groups? And if you enjoy being racist against other groups, then why would you have any reason to be upset from someone doing the same to you....wouldn't they just be playing the same game as you by your own rules?

There are Arabs who genuinely support Black rights and who have put in real work. There are Asians who genuinely support black rights movements. Why lump all of them up with the few you don't like? When I went to college, I was the unofficial advisor to two consecutive presidents of the Asian-American Student League, because I had been involved in civil rights causes for longer than they had and they respected my wisdom on the subject. Even after I graduated, when an anti-black racial incident happened on campus, the current president at the time emailed me to ask what position they should take regarding demands to the administration, and then turned around and went together with the other groups to the college president with my exact position.

I ain't going to force you to do anything and I'm certainly not going to change your mind....but coming into this thread and telling people who they should hate is some online weirdo shyt.

Palestinians don't deserve to live like this.

Thats about where it goes for me.

We all live in the west, with western freedoms, ways of life, and general relative freedom outshining most islamic societies.

Is there a problem with pointing this out?

...and this campus racism incident? Yeah all black alumni have this experience if you go to a PWI, myself included. Whats this supposed to solve about real world geopolitics? It's 2023, why do you care THIS much?

We know @FAH1223 wants to pull in false equivalency info to distract from two days ago. Yeah we all agree...palestine has been getting the raw deal, so what do you want to happen TODAY?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Palestinians deserve their own country. Absolutely.
Agreed
Or a one state solution where they have full rights.
Thats done with
There's no other solution. Unless you support Israel annexing the territories and forcefully expelling the Palestinians to the Sinai or Jordan (which doesn't want this).
This is clearly the best option. The Sinai.
I have no issues with Jewish people. Most Jews I know are not fans of Israel.

Me either and frankly, Israel is the only thing in the area close to a democracy with the sorts of social and economic freedom resembling the sort of place I'd reside if I had to choose. Despite its challenges and relative discrimination, no place is perfect.

Yes, I know there are Palestinian christians. I know a few personally. ...but again... the older I get, the more disrespected I personally feel having people link this to black issues. It's viscerally nagging at me to see black issues being subsumed into the latest hot topic.

I'm talking about way of life.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Breh What the fukk are you even talking about? You gotta be retarded. I'm not fukking Hotep, I don't subscribe to that nonsense. :skip:
You are and your "black people don't need to worry about that type of oppression," take is hotep logic.

First, because you think your views are for all black people, and second, because those idiots don't care about oppression and racism as long as they aren't the victim.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
You mean Hamas trapping Israel? I think it's likely that Hamas is trying to do something along those lines, and I expect that Israel knows this and will do their best to react accordingly. I doubt that Hamas can pull it off in any way that would be considered a win for their people.

It just seems like a trap. They cross the border and kill a few people and run back. On top of that, they kidnap people and a good measure to make sure they follow them back in. I’m guessing they gas them somehow. Maybe in the tunnels. I’m trying to figure out what the end game is here. This was planned to good to have no ending.