NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It was about dead Palestinians killed by Israelis. They need justice, not unity.

It was a calculated effort in a majority conservative and christian location to spread awareness on an issue that was very unpopular at the time there. This wasnt some liberal area full of purple haired progressives. He was actually quite afraid of taking a public stance like that there and I was there to support him. It was an entirely different climate then as it is to now

Would it have been more productive, in your opinion, to host an event there rallying palestinians to wage war against israel?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It was a calculated effort in a majority conservative and christian location to spread awareness on an issue that was very unpopular at the time there. This wasnt some liberal area full of purple haired progressives. He was actually quite afraid of taking a public stance like that there and I was there to support him. It was an entirely different climate then as it is to now

Would it have been more productive, in your opinion, to host an event there rallying palestinians to wage war against israel?
First it was a Palestinian/Jewish unity event, then it was a candlelight vigil, now it’s a event to spread awareness to the MAGA crowd like they actually would give af about the people who they refer to as “sand nikkas” being victims of white supremacy in the Middle East.

It would have been more productive to just pay your respects and move on. :yeshrug:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
First it was a Palestinian/Jewish unity event, then it was a candlelight vigil, now it’s a event to spread awareness to the MAGA crowd like they actually would give af about the people who they refer to as “sand nikkas” being victims of white supremacy in the Middle East.

It would have been more productive to just pay your respects and move on. :yeshrug:

It was all of that to bring in as many people as possible

He was a college sophomore acting on his own, it wasn't a part of some organization with a vast marketing campaign and such. Maybe you would do a better job at it than he did 15 years ago while we were still teenagers.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
If you're a black American, this isn't your fight, and there's no need to throw on the cape for the Israeli or the Palestinians. I can't stand the Middle East, can't wait for climate change to cook all of those motherfukkers.

And I wouldn't trust any information coming from twitter, especially a twitter handle with American/Russian/Ukrainian/rainbow flags attached to them, they're likely on some bullshyt, and this isn't me on some "both sides" bullshyt either.