NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It's already been known that Israel has sent out Zionist Sympathizers into political forums to stir up the pot.

Thought-police is here - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

Definitely a cause for concern. I do fit the billing but the billing doesnt fit me. I follow no orders from anything nor was I propagating zionist belief in actuality, see it as tossing gasoline on the fire just to see how high the flame would burn sure, but im also actively extinguishing it and actually identifying exactly how one would do that, just gave out that work for free like all my posts :(...like I said, un should have israel. Move its hq from switzerland and man up

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I also didn't bother responding to the whole freedom vs sharia thing but it's obviously invalid... that's an imperial excuse. Not to mention that here it's not even valid cause Israel isn't offering to incorporate these people into the country

Its valid because if hamas was to win then thats what would happen. Hamas wouldnt incorporate israelis either. When entertaining that avenue of simulation, imperial excuses should be seen as in play.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Arm chair revolutionaries dodging my posts like Jaabari tried to dip thaty hellfire

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is never going to end..Israel has nothing to fear, no real reason to make peace. In a state of conflict they can continue to steal land until nothing is left and that's what i believe will happen in a few decades. Palestinians are broken and demoralized. 200 years from now Western culture will look back at this as an unfortunate injustice from morally darker times just like we look at the Native Americans now.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Its valid because if hamas was to win then thats what would happen. Hamas wouldnt incorporate israelis either. When entertaining that avenue of simulation, imperial excuses should be seen as in play.

?? what are you talking about? Israel has a defacto decades long policy of occupation, blockades, war, etc. Hamas is the resistance force Israel created to beef with the PLO (short sightedly, considering they're more cool with the PLO now). Saying you support Israel's occupation because you support 'freedom' is nonsensical because they don't extend citizenship to the occupied areas. Palestine has a ton of leftists, marxists etc, and saying you support them hypothetically occupying and blockading the orthodox areas of Israel for 'freedom' wouldn't make any sense either. It's not even a valid comparison because one is a wild hypothetical ascribing godlike powers to some ragtag militants and one is a reality on the ground one of the most powerful militaries on earth with a ton of even more powerful alliances

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I dont support either im saying one of the two is preferable to another if those are the only things on the table.

Im not suggesting hamas is powerful enough to win, im saying if they did win outright and took control somehow, that the conditions in the country for everyone involved would worsen.

Why would u extend citizenship to an occupation zone during conflict? That would just disperse the enemy. Then they might as well not occupy it at all.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I dont support either im saying one of the two is preferable to another if those are the only things on the table.

Im not suggesting hamas is powerful enough to win, im saying if they did win outright and took control somehow, that the conditions in the country for everyone involved would worsen.

Why would u extend citizenship to an occupation zone during conflict? That would just disperse the enemy. Then they might as well not occupy it at all.

Which of the two are on the table? Newsflash, you can't just sit on a place for decades and say I'm waiting for peace and these guys have no rights in my government. Assad or China would be happy as hell if the rebels or Tibet were like "alright bro let me just join your government." Israel won't leave and they won't accept incorporation. They have either permanent occupation or ethnic cleansing. Israel has a ton of not-so-freedom-loving people. They even have political parties with representation in government. Hamas doesn't even enforce a Sharia government in that stateless strip of land anyway. I guess you should support Hamas cause they have a more 'free' government than if some of those Israeli parties took over.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: did this fukkin idiot in the second page really say the guy with the baby was a bad parent because his baby got killed INSIDE THERE FUKIN HOUSE, probably a jew himself :pacspit:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Israeli reconnaissance drone shot down by Palestinian fighters over the Gaza Strip.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Z6Rx55zBYHk]‫[/ame]

Palestinian mourners bid farewell to Ahmad Jabari

gaza2.JPG

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gaza about 6 hours ago
Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak on Thursday approved the call-up of 30,000 reserve soldiers, who can be called into action by the military at any point, the army's official spokesman said.

"We are in the process of expanding the campaign," Brigadier General Yoav Mordechai told Channel 2 television as Israel pressed a massive air campaign against Gaza fighters.

"The defence minister approved a few minutes ago, based on the army's request, the recruitment of another 30,000 soldiers. We will determine how many of them will be called in," he said. "All options are on the table."

- Agence France Presse

3346f60.gif

Like lambs to the .........