Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. They dont want to leave. What should israel do? You tell me young milosevic.

The answer to this is that Jews should simply lay down and die like the good ol days.

Its extraordinarily difficult for people who are "pro-Palestine" to accept the fact that Jews try to protect themselves from murderers. They prefer Jews in bodybags.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez on Thursday slammed Israel's bombing campaign of the Gaza Strip as an act of savagery against the Palestinians.

"Another savage aggression against the Gaza Strip has begun. Once again, the state of Israel is bombing the Gaza Strip," Chavez told a cabinet meeting televised by state-run TV.

Chavez is an adamant defender of the Palestinian cause, advocating statehood and membership in the United Nations. His country broke off relations with Israel in 2009 during another Israeli offensive in Gaza.

:salute:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak signaled that Israel is ready to escalate its military operations against Gaza after at least one long-range missile was fired at Tel Aviv by Palestinian militants.

The missile attack and the volume of fire in general toward Israel “is an escalation and there will be a price to pay,” Barak said on Channel 2 television yesterday. It was the first such attack on Israel’s commercial hub since Iraqi missiles in 1991 during the Gulf War.

Israel Warns of

:ufdup:

:laugh:

wait until

eight.jpg

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
This is exemplary of your strawman fallacy. Proposing and ascribing falsehoods then defeating them. Congratulations, you are far more successful in this than I will be in delivering freedom to vermin, particularly because I wouldnt actively pursue that and simultaneously acknowledge verminry of all creeds and locations. :deadhorse:

Are you being stubborn on this indefensibly false point or have you really convinced yourself on some Orwellian sh1t? Occupation is Freedom. Great logic breh. I bet you think Vietnam was a great idea too, the French should still be in Algeria, and that the Inquisition was just redeeming some stray souls from the Devil

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Islamic Jihad, another Gaza-based Palestinian group, said that it had fired one of the rockets that hit Tel Aviv.

Late on Thursday, Israel began moving troops towards the Gaza Strip and Ehud Barak, the Israeli defence minister, authorised the call-up of 30,000 reservists for a possible ground invasion.

At least a dozen lorries carrying tanks and armoured vehicles were seen moving towards the border area, while buses ferried soldiers.

While southern Israeli areas near Gaza have long coped with rocket fire, the attacks on the Tel Aviv area illustrated the significant capabilities that Hamas has developed.

Palestinian fighters had previously hit Rishon Lezion before but never reached Tel Aviv, roughly 70km north of the Gaza Strip.

:eat:

islamic-jihad21.jpg

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Are you being stubborn on this indefensibly false point or have you really convinced yourself on some Orwellian sh1t? Occupation is Freedom. Great logic breh. I bet you think Vietnam was a great idea too, the French should still be in Algeria, and that the Inquisition was just redeeming some stray souls from the Devil

No, hate vietnam in and of itself and it led to corrupt ass lbj and the death of jfk in all likelihood. Lbj was great for civil rights but he was crooked and creep status.

The french's relation with algeria is of no concern to me at the moment or at any time in history more than a footnote.

Why would I cosign the inquisition? I loved a spanish girl once but drawing that connection would be a reach. I called someone else milosevic and a ustase descendent b4 yet I cosign slaughter, persecution and deportation under life or death pretenses right? :steviej:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Like lambs to the .........

With a bating average of 3 and 500 how many days would it take Hamas to reach 30,000? You'll also have to take into account these wont be stationary targets(women and children hiding in shelters) but trained soldiers moving in an aim take you out. I'm not sure what the hit average of lazer and gps guided missiles is these days but I would imagine it's rather high.

:manny:

3346f60.gif

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With a bating average of 3 and 500 how many days would it take Hamas to reach 30,000? You'll also have to take into account these wont be stationary targets(women and children hiding in shelters) but trained soldiers moving in an aim take you out. I'm not sure what the hit average of lazer and gps guided missiles is these days but I would imagine it's rather high.

:manny:

3346f60.gif

:laff: @ let Israel send ground troops in to gaza that will be day

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hacker collective Anonymous has embarked on a campaign to harass and disable Israeli websites in response to the country's attacks on those tied to Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

The attacks are not limited to government websites; dozens of ".il" and otherwise Israeli-associated sites can be seen to have been taken down or defaced.

The intentions of Anonymous were announced on the file-sharing site PasteBin, which allows anyone to place and access simple text documents.

The document reads in part:

Anonymous does not support violence by the IDF or by Palestinian Resistance/Hamas. Our concern is for the children of Israel and Palestinian Territories and the rights of the people in Gaza to maintain open lines of communication with the outside world.

Anonymous targets Israeli websites in response to Gaza conflict - Technology on NBCNews.com

:yes: :yes: