Daps
Reppin
#LWO
‎"When Israelis in the occupied territories now claim that they have to defend themselves, they are defending themselves in the sense that any military occupier has to defend itself against the population they are crushing... You can't defend yourself when you're militarily occupying someone else's land. That's not defense. Call it what you like, it's not defense."

-Noam Mutha fukking Chomsky.

An enlightened Jewish man delivering that ether. Palestinians have a right to be angry that they are being occupied militarily. When in the history of the world has there ever been a military occupation and the people subject to this occupation not retaliate? Why are we holding Palestinians to this standard that transcends what it means to be human? They're angry put yourself in their shoes.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i posted this in the other topic, but its worth repeating

The PLO/Fatah have surrendered... they have given up all resistance and are now trying non-violent resistance which is scaring the hell out of the Isreali leadership in power. They are also questioning the 2 state solution, because the Isreali settlement activity has made a viable Palestinian state impossible.
Even if they are given independence today, because of the settlements which Isreal will not remove, they will be bantustans. No differrent than Transkei Republic and other bantustans created by the apartheid regime.

The PLO/fatah have also given up on the right of return, Mahmud Abbas recently said he would like to visit his hometown in Isreal where he was born as a Tourist. :wtf:

This caused some concern and criticism from his party but if the leadership feels this defeated, imagine the Palestinian people. :wow: It's clear the population as a whole isn't into anymore conflict and just wants decent living.

The only resistance is Hamas, and they will not give in.

What its heading into is a 2 state solution alright but not what people think.
The PLO now increasingly considers uniting with Isreal an option, given rights, and regional automony not independence. The problem is, Israel will lose any Jewish majority but Israel can't keep occupying territory especially when its own citizens are expanding into settlements every day. The clock is ticking..

Independence will be given to Gaza which nobody wants and which is unconquerable. (Unless you use Genghis Khan or Nazi SS tactics i.e kill everyone and everything in your path)...

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i posted this in the other topic, but its worth repeating

The PLO/Fatah have surrendered... they have given up all resistance and are now trying non-violent resistance which is scaring the hell out of the Isreali leadership in power. They are also questioning the 2 state solution, because the Isreali settlement activity has made a viable Palestinian state impossible.
Even if they are given independence today, because of the settlements which Isreal will not remove, they will be bantustans. No differrent than Transkei Republic and other bantustans created by the apartheid regime.

The PLO/fatah have also given up on the right of return, Mahmud Abbas recently said he would like to visit his hometown in Isreal where he was born as a Tourist. :wtf:

This caused some concern and criticism from his party but if the leadership feels this defeated, imagine the Palestinian people. :wow: It's clear the population as a whole isn't into anymore conflict and just wants decent living.

The only resistance is Hamas, and they will not give in.

What its heading into is a 2 state solution alright but not what people think.
The PLO now increasingly considers uniting with Isreal an option, given rights, and regional automony not independence. The problem is, Israel will lose any Jewish majority but Israel can't keep occupying territory especially when its own citizens are expanding into settlements every day. The clock is ticking..

Independence will be given to Gaza which nobody wants and which is unconquerable. (Unless you use Genghis Khan or Nazi SS tactics i.e kill everyone and everything in your path)...

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
the PLO is actually maneuvering for UN member nation status breh, their resistance tactics now are more important in the long run than whatever the brehs in Gaza think they're doing

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Well damn. We see here a classic example of the dehumanization zionists use to justify the massacre and theft of Palestinian land and livelihood. Smh. Pay close attention to the language used "vermin". Vermin are an unwanted nuisance like insects or rats that invade and wreak havoc on an area. Last time I checked the European zionists who invaded Arab Palestine without the consent or approval of the Palestinian people fit your description more. But even I a person who disagrees with zionism wouldn't refer to Zionists as anything less than human.

I don't expect to see that type of language on a hiphop forum, where different ethnicities and culturescelebrate hiphop. This is the type of language i expect to see on storm front

There is a larger purpose to progressive posts I made and context to which I was using them.

Honestly I couldnt care less if israel wasnt at all israel. I just think its the last bastion of relative modern democracy in the region and thats importance, as well as the historical significance it has to millions worldwide means it needs to be a shining example of humanity. If it were up to me id give it to the UN and be done with it.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Plus..for all u pseudolinguists out there..

I merely ascribed vermin to those who would promote madness or whos victory would result in madness. Many palestinians do not want violence and they should be granted their request for peace and thus are not vermin.

edit to add: vermin was a stupid choice of vocabulary. apologies

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
israel should leave the land they took you fukin idiot. its not very difficult.

dude is fully supporting ethnic cleansing and calling me milosevic?

:why:

Hamas doesn't want the land Israel "took" they want everything. But I guess we'll just ignore than since it doesn't fit your narrative. Right?

:youngsabo:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Giving hamas israel results in more madness and death than nearly any other option.

Of course it does! I don't even want to think about it. Why do you think Egypt and Jordan won't let the "Palestinians" back to their countries of origin? They are lunatics who don't play well with anyone even other hardline groups in Jordan and Egypt. All I know is they don't belong in Israel. It's time for Egypt and Jordan to reclaim their citizenry. Israel has born the burden for far too long. It's time for Israelis to be able to live in peace and their children to play in their fields without the fear of being hit by a rocket of a man killing in the name of Allah.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Im genuinely asking. What should they do?

Supporters of Hamas are militant revolutionary minded individuals inclined towards violence. Techniec's technique is similar, as he paints the opposition as an emotionally charged oppressor, yet, all he can see is the emotional oppression, in this case with me in opinion and logic, he sees a fascist ethnic cleansing enthusiast when, in reality, I exposed him for being so caught up in the false paradigms and dichotomies of the war that when he said "we have another retard here" and "an inner fascist", he may as well have been having self dialogue and existential enlightenment on his own psyche.

And he describes all of you who also bought into it and agreed with him as well. Just goes to show how much of a powder keg this situation is.