NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Honestly its aight tho. Selectively read, pick and choose semantic meanings, read all the threads on the subject, some of my past posts, whatever. Whatever better suits your psyche.

Although you must realize that I was only labeling a select few, and was doing so out of emotion and while coming from a weak place mentally. I apologize.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
-Noam Mutha fukking Chomsky.

An enlightened Jewish man delivering that ether. Palestinians have a right to be angry that they are being occupied militarily. When in the history of the world has there ever been a military occupation and the people subject to this occupation not retaliate? Why are we holding Palestinians to this standard that transcends what it means to be human? They're angry put yourself in their shoes.

People need to read this:

Gaza, The World’s Largest Open-Air Prison - In These Times

It's nothing at all new, but it just gives one perspective on how desperate the situation is there. And that's without going into the nature of the settling of the West Bank too much.

@FAH1223: Fatah: No change in position on refugees' right to return

Never believe a careerist like Abbas. Especially one in this situation whose power base is almost completely dependent on his relationship with Israel, using the alienated will of the people (or whatever you'd like to call it) to keep his position secure.

And the only resistance sure as hell isn't Hamas. They wouldn't have such a base if they were.

Last edited by a moderator:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I even asked another poster on the other thread if theyd like to test validity by proxy, and while that dialogue would have played out different the end result would have been equivalent. And no, I didn't mean a hacker attack or a fight, I meant a scholarly debate. I am incapable of hacking and never was, and have never fought anyone aside from once in fifth grade and prefer not to. Debate, debate, debate.

Most supporters on either side dont understand that it will always be one coin. If Palestinians were to win, innocent israeli citizens would essentially become the new palestinians. The problem, as is everywhere, is top down. The leadership of both are the problems equally, not the masses collectively.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I support freedom and israeli control is more likely to promote more freedom than sharia.

Just say ur a revolutionary apologist and be done with it.

You do realize I align more with moderates on the issue? I'm just making the point that you're not winning any sympathizers by thinking that anyone who critiques Israel on the issue is a fascist that hates their freedom.

You're either trolling, racist or not very eloquent. These are not mutually exclusive terms.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Im genuinely asking. What should they do?

Supporters of Hamas are militant revolutionary minded individuals inclined towards violence. Techniec's technique is similar, as he paints the opposition as an emotionally charged oppressor, yet, all he can see is the emotional oppression, in this case with me in opinion and logic, he sees a fascist ethnic cleansing enthusiast when, in reality, I exposed him for being so caught up in the false paradigms and dichotomies of the war that when he said "we have another retard here" and "an inner fascist", he may as well have been having self dialogue and existential enlightenment on his own psyche.

And he describes all of you who also bought into it and agreed with him as well. Just goes to show how much of a powder keg this situation is.

You do realize you know nothing on this subject right?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I understand your point and all, but have you BEEN around this forum?

It's true and you see what happens whenever I try to police it. I get labeled as a "sell out" or appeasing white people when I just call a spade a spade. This site is full of e-revolutionaries. The same people getting mad at the way Espisito (however the fukk this shyt is spelled) think nothing of ethnic slurs towards Jews and white people and often hispanics and Asians.

It makes no sense.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It's true and you see what happens whenever I try to police it. I get labeled as a "sell out" or appeasing white people when I just call a spade a spade. This site is full of e-revolutionaries. The same people getting mad at the way Espisito (however the fukk this shyt is spelled) think nothing of ethnic slurs towards Jews and white people and often hispanics and Asians.

It makes no sense.

My point exactly. It baffled me so I wanted to highlight it.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I even asked another poster on the other thread if theyd like to test validity by proxy, and while that dialogue would have played out different the end result would have been equivalent.

Most supporters on either side dont understand that it will always be one coin. If Palestinians were to win, innocent israeli citizens would essentially become the new palestinians. The problem, as is everywhere, is top down. The leadership of both are the problems equally, not the masses collectively.

Actually no. The Palestinians are demoralized and are a non factor. They aint shyt. Theyll take 67 borders (more or less) and the Arab neighbourhoods of Jerusalem in a heart beat. Theyll waive the right of return and will also accept a de militarized state. We know this, because these are facts.
This is part of the open record on this subject

You can still believe the "they want to drive us into the sea" 1960s discourse if youd like. You can believe that the only option here is to clamp down and be even more brutal, or just plain and simply cleanse them off their land. You can believe whatever you want

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I also didn't bother responding to the whole freedom vs sharia thing but it's obviously invalid... that's an imperial excuse. Not to mention that here it's not even valid cause Israel isn't offering to incorporate these people into the country