that guy

Superstar
Daps
I really, and actually, don't believe you.

Europe is safer than the USA. It's the gun laws. Islamic countries dont have the freedom of the west, and you surely can't challenge that.

So again, I ask you, where would you rather live? And be honest?
Go to Saudi Arabia and any other gulf nation and see how low the crime rate is compared to western nations. It’s not up for debate.

Freedom is subjective. Freedom to one person could be to be an open homosexual or to be drunk in public.

There’s no way if you’re a black man you would rather live under conservative Arab rule than conservative caucasian rule. You’re talking about 1920’s Jim Crow levels of hatred and discrimination. Y’all are the same ones constantly in fear of republicans screaming about how they will take away all of our rights if we don’t vote and now you’re claiming they’re not so bad :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Go to Saudi Arabia and any other gulf nation and see how low the crime rate is compared to western nations. It’s not up for debate.

Freedom is subjective. Freedom to one person could be to be an open homosexual or to be drunk in public.

There’s no way if you’re a black man you would rather live under conservative Arab rule than conservative caucasian rule. You’re talking about 1920’s Jim Crow levels of hatred and discrimination. Y’all are the same ones constantly in fear of republicans screaming about how they will take away all of our rights if we don’t vote and now you’re claiming they’re not so bad :mjlol:
Freedom vs Security is a basic paradox. I dont think you want to live in Saudi Arabia.

Why are you bringing up the 1920s. It's 2023 and I'm in a red state...yeah it has its downsides and it is slowly getting worse, but it's better than every islamic country on the planet. Period.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I support Palestinians not living under brutal freedom-limiting conditions. I am not in support of the sort of society they want to build and have indicated interest in.

Stop comparing everything to Jim Crow. Its disrespectful. Their issues, can be theirs. Ours can be ours.
Ok then you’re anti-Israel. Great.

It doesn’t matter if you support their society, they still have the right to build their own society with their own rules. You have the right to choose what society you want to live in. That’s what freedom is. Islamic society works for Arabs because they’re a naturally feudalistic tribal people. Islam is what stabilized the Middle East. They need a society with strict rules.

Their conditions are literally identical if not worse than Jim Crow. They’re literally living in cages and being starved. Oh and you’re definitely not a FBA napolean :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Freedom vs Security is a basic paradox. I dont think you want to live in Saudi Arabia.

Why are you bringing up the 1920s. It's 2023 and I'm in a red state...yeah it has its downsides and it is slowly getting worse, but it's better than every islamic country on the planet. Period.
You were comparing living as a black man in a system of conservative white supremacy vs conservative Islam. Conservative white supremacy is 1920s Jim Crow. 2023 United States is not conservative white supremacy, in any state. Conservative white supremacy is a one party system and that’s republicans on all levels of government.

You as a black person would have much more freedom in an Islamic country than a white supremacist country. Black people during Jim Crow literally needed a book just to tell them what areas they could visit in their own country. Show me an Arab country where their own citizens have to avoid “sundown towns”

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

The reply under it hit the head for me:

the same people saying, “Hamas shouldn’t be targeting innocents” were :yeshrug: when IDF were killing peaceful protesters.

A Palestinian-American journalist was assassinated last year by Israeli forces and people saying “Hamas is hurting their fight” gave no fukk.

I respect people with @88m3‘s view because he is a proud Islamophobe and pro whatever Israel does. People like him would love to steal land from Palestinian elderly people. The people saying, “it’s not right” are who piss me off because you brehs don’t really care.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Palestinians which have the average age of 18 have nothing to do with Hamas
I know all this dog and understand their plight. What im saying is Israel got an overwhelming advantage military wise against Hamas. They will bomb the sht out of the gaza and kill 500 palestinians for every Israeli killled.