Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Palestinians were done dirty. however, there's no excuse to kill innocent civilians.

There are no innocent civilians in an occupied land. Every one of those Israelis knew the only reason they had the land they party and live on is because they have bigger guns backing them up. fukk them for choosing to live the high life at the expense of other humans.

fukk Israel.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The reply under it hit the head for me:

the same people saying, “Hamas shouldn’t be targeting innocents” were :yeshrug: when IDF were killing peaceful protesters.

A Palestinian-American journalist was assassinated last year by Israeli forces and people saying “Hamas is hurting their fight” gave no fukk.

I respect people with @88m3‘s view because he is a proud Islamophobe and pro whatever Israel does. People like him would love to steal land from Palestinian elderly people. The people saying, “it’s not right” are who piss me off because you brehs don’t really care.

You're making an assumption

I co hosted a Palestinian/jewish unity gathering and candlelight vigil in college with a friend of mine who is a Palestinian.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sudan used to be a Hamas base? :ohhh:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
There are no innocent civilians in an occupied land. Every one of those Israelis knew the only reason they had the land they party and live on is because they have bigger guns backing them up. fukk them for choosing to live the high life at the expense of other humans.

fukk Israel.

Spoken like a poet :ohlawd:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

fukk Israel.
i guess we arent innocent civs either then