that guy

Superstar
Daps
:what:

People constantly speak ill about the Israeli government.

Many of the people who speak ill of the Israeli government for their treatment of Palestinian civilians are cheering on Hamas treatment of Israeli citizens. Do you have any theories on why that is?
It’s because the Israeli Citizen’s are colonizers why is that so hard to understand? :what:

There’s literally videos on the internet of white Israelis moving into Palestinian peoples home while they’re still in the house.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How's the Oppression Olympics going?

Killing and kidnapping little girls is bound to grow their base with certain posters on this site

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What doesn’t happen in 2023?

You know what happens? Like in Jacksonville or buffalo where white supremacists run up in black stores and kill people. Or black churches. Terrible. Its bad. We have our own issues.

You know what doesn't happen?

A squad of radicals invading a country to lay down hundreds of people by sea, land and air.

You dont need to make this bullshyt comparison. If Palestine was its own country, which I'm not against, you wouldn't even want to be there because of how they would run their society by conservative islamic rules

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s because the Israeli Citizen’s are colonizers why is that so hard to understand? :what:

There’s literally videos on the internet of white Israelis moving into Palestinian peoples home while they’re still in the house.
yeah but why do you care? because its wrong or because you think jews conflict with your religious identity?

Like I think it's wrong, but the religious angle means literally nothing to me.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You know what happens? Like in Jacksonville or buffalo where white supremacists run up in black stores and kill people. Or black churches. Terrible. Its bad. We have our own issues.

You know what doesn't happen?

A squad of radicals invading a country to lay down hundreds of people by sea, land and air.

You dont need to make this bullshyt comparison. If Palestine was its own country, which I'm not against, you wouldn't even want to be there because of how they would run their society by conservative islamic rules
Wtf are you talking about? you’re incoherent af

In reply to the last paragraph: I don’t give an fukk about the Palestinians rules in their own society. I am simply anti-white supremacy and anti-colonialism. Therefore I am anti-Israel but that doesn’t equate to being pro-Palestine.

White supremacy is a demonic and backwards ideological system. Even moreso than radical Islam. I would rather live in the worst sharia law bound Islamic state than the most extreme white supremacist nation and you would too. Islamic countries w/o caucasian interference are by far MUCH more safer and orderly than western nations so let’s not go there :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wtf are you talking about? you’re incoherent af

In reply to the last paragraph: I don’t give an fukk about the Palestinians rules in their own society. I am simply anti-white supremacy and anti-colonialism. Therefore I am anti-Israel but that doesn’t equate to being pro-Palestine.

White supremacy is a demonic and backwards ideological system. Even moreso than radical Islam. I would rather live in the worst sharia law bound Islamic state than the most extreme white supremacist nation and you would too. Islamic countries w/o caucasian interference are by far MUCH more safer and orderly than western nations so let’s not go there :mjlol:

I really, and actually, don't believe you.

Europe is safer than the USA. It's the gun laws. Islamic countries dont have the freedom of the west, and you surely can't challenge that.

So again, I ask you, where would you rather live? And be honest?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
yeah but why do you care? because its wrong or because you think jews conflict with your religious identity?

Like I think it's wrong, but the religious angle means literally nothing to me.
I care because I’m a human being with a conscious. Imperialism and racism in the 21st century is wrong. I could care less about the race or religion involved.

I also care because I am a black man in the diaspora who is the benefactor of the resistance to white supremacy by my ancestors. There’s no way I can turn the other way to people experiencing what my ancestor experienced 100 years ago.

The Palestinians are facing Jim Crow and apartheid combined :scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I care because I’m a human being with a conscious. Imperialism and racism in the 21st century is wrong. I could care less about the race or religion involved.

I also care because I am a black man in the diaspora who is the benefactor of the resistance to white supremacy by my ancestors. There’s no way I can turn the other way to people experiencing what my ancestor experienced 100 years ago.

The Palestinians are facing Jim Crow and apartheid combined :scust:
I support Palestinians not living under brutal freedom-limiting conditions. I am not in support of the sort of society they want to build and have indicated interest in.

Stop comparing everything to Jim Crow. Its disrespectful. Their issues, can be theirs. Ours can be ours.