Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's try a thought experiment:

The year is 2050. El Paso is now overrun by the Sinaloa Cartel which is the defacto municipal government after winning local elections 16 years prior. They have squashed protests, postponed elections and have a chartered goal to reign destruction on the rest of Texas and the United States after seceding and becoming a separate territory from Mexico and the United States. They occasionally send missiles into Texas proper and attack civilians and government officials. They claim to be oppressed as the United States Government has blockaded supplies going into El Paso by many traditional routes. They now lash out and kill hundreds of students at UT Austin on a football Saturday and vow that it is a start of a war.
Ahh so you’re a SWS, say no more

that guy

Superstar
Daps
ok. What are you gonna do about it besides keyboarding that they should fight a battle where they'll get annihilated? are you gonna donate to Hamas so they can buy guns? Or are you gonna pretend you some against colonizer keyboard warrior??!
i dont think you will.
Why do you assume they will get annihilated? :mjpls:

Are you even a black person? If so, it’s kind of deplorable that you believe other groups of people shouldn’t defend their human rights just because they’re outmatched while you are the direct beneficiary of a lifestyle that you can enjoy due to black people resisting the same exact white supremacy in the western hemisphere.

I don’t need to do any of those things because I am fortunate that my ancestors already did it for me. My ancestors fought for my freedom and I am eternally thankful. They have to do the same for their own people.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Why do you post this garbage? It’s mindless drivel by intentionally obtuse racists who believe supporting Palestine means supporting terrorism.

Keep the garbage on Twitter where it belongs.
Nap is a bloodthirsty neoliberal freak, it’s honestly alarming and concerning. He needs a welfare check

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Why do you assume they will get annihilated? :mjpls:

Are you even a black person? If so, it’s kind of deplorable that you believe other groups of people shouldn’t defend their human rights just because they’re outmatched while you are the direct beneficiary of a lifestyle that you can enjoy due to black people resisting the same exact white supremacy in the western hemisphere.

I don’t need to do any of those things because I am fortunate that my ancestors already did it for me. My ancestors fought for my freedom and I am eternally thankful. They have to do the same for their own people.
of course . Im not surprised at your response at all :pachaha:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The deaths of civilians, particularly young people, shouldnt be celebrated regardless of circumstance.

It can perhaps be justifiable in war but celebrated is a bit much.

But whatabout
I don’t think you understand what a whataboutism is.

It’s funny how when Israel is killing innocent Palestinians, starving them, stealing more and more land etc nobody says anything but when Palestinians resist the systematic oppression they’re expected to take the moral high ground.

Same thing they do to black people in America. This is psychological warfare at its finest.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

It’s funny how when Israel is killing innocent Palestinians, starving them, stealing more and more land etc nobody says anything but when Palestinians resist the systematic oppression they’re expected to take the moral high ground.

Same thing they do to black people in America. This is psychological warfare at its finest.

:what:

People constantly speak ill about the Israeli government.

Many of the people who speak ill of the Israeli government for their treatment of Palestinian civilians are cheering on Hamas treatment of Israeli citizens. Do you have any theories on why that is?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
whats the issue? he's reporting on what he experienced.

Palestinians were done dirty. however, there's no excuse to kill innocent civilians. I can only imagine the the thousands on civilians on the side that are about to be casualties of war.

One side got considerably more fire power than the other side? how do you think its going to turn out?
Palestinians which have the average age of 18 have nothing to do with Hamas

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ok, police interactions are one thing...but this doesn't happen in 2023. I wish we'd stop doing 1 to 1 correlations just for you to prove your point.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
whats the issue? he's reporting on what he experienced.

Palestinians were done dirty. however, there's no excuse to kill innocent civilians. I can only imagine the the thousands on civilians on the side that are about to be casualties of war.

One side got considerably more fire power than the other side? how do you think its going to turn out?
Israel does this to Palestinians yearly. the world doesn’t care.