that guy

Superstar
Daps
whats the issue? he's reporting on what he experienced.

Palestinians were done dirty. however, there's no excuse to kill innocent civilians. I can only imagine the the thousands on civilians on the side that are about to be casualties of war.

One side got considerably more fire power than the other side? how do you think its going to turn out?
Cory booker is a renowned white Jewish bootlicker. There is no such thing as an innocent colonizer. The only innocent civilians being killed are innocent Palestinians.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Cory booker is a renowned white Jewish bootlicker. There is no such thing as an innocent colonizer. The only innocent civilians being killed are innocent Palestinians.
Dog I know the history of the land. I am aware on how criminally wrong they were done by the world powers. But Hamas is fighting a war they can't win.

Iran and all the other countries supporting them on the low, will not stick their neck out to fully support them . THey are paper soldiers armed with knife fighting a group with with GUNS, drones and other high tech weapons. How do you think this will end? It will be another lopsided exchange. OH and Israel will take more land. :yeshrug:

so you can be a keyboard warrrior hiding in your bedroom while typing about colonizers this and colonizers that...

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
whats the issue? he's reporting on what he experienced.

Palestinians were done dirty. however, there's no excuse to kill innocent civilians. I can only imagine the the thousands on civilians on the side that are about to be casualties of war.

One side got considerably more fire power than the other side? how do you think its going to turn out?

Lol he's reporting on the Israeli dikk he's sucking nothing more nothing less

Nonsense platitudes about both sides followed by unconditional support of Israel and no word of the occupation

You think this is the first dikk sucking dummy I've heard?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lol he's reporting on the Israeli dikk he's sucking nothing more nothing less

Nonsense platitudes about both sides followed by unconditional support of Israel and no word of the occupation

You think this is the first dikk sucking dummy I've heard?
Ok bruh. you got it

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Dog I know the history of the land. I am aware on how criminally wrong they were done by the world powers. But Hamas is fighting a war they can't win.

Iran and all the other countries supporting them on the low, will not stick their neck out to fully support them . THey are paper soldiers armed with knife fighting a group with with GUNS, drones and other high tech weapons. How do you think this will end? It will be another lopsided exchange. OH and Israel will take more land. :yeshrug:

so you can be a keyboard warrrior hiding in your bedroom while typing about colonizers this and colonizers that...
That’s a very stupid take. “They shouldn’t fight because Israel is just going to take more land” They whole reason they’re fighting is because Israel keeps taking more land.

I don’t have a dog in this fight. Being anti-colonialism and white supremacy as a black person doesn’t make someone a keyboard warrior :mjpls:

The fact that you think a person shouldn’t defend themselves just because they’re outmatched says a lot about you. That’s what I would call a keyboard coward. I’m glad by ancestors didn’t think like you :scust:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Let's try a thought experiment:

The year is 2050. El Paso is now overrun by the Sinaloa Cartel which is the defacto municipal government after winning local elections 16 years prior. They have squashed protests, postponed elections and have a chartered goal to reign destruction on the rest of Texas and the United States after seceding and becoming a separate territory from Mexico and the United States. They occasionally send missiles into Texas proper and attack civilians and government officials. They claim to be oppressed as the United States Government has blockaded supplies going into El Paso by many traditional routes. They now lash out and kill hundreds of students at UT Austin on a football Saturday and vow that it is a start of a war.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That’s a very stupid take. “They shouldn’t fight because Israel is just going to take more land” They whole reason they’re fighting is because Israel keeps taking more land.

I don’t have a dog in this fight. Being anti-colonialism and white supremacy as a black person doesn’t make someone a keyboard warrior :mjpls:

The fact that you think a person shouldn’t defend themselves just because they’re outmatched says a lot about you. That’s what I would call a keyboard coward. I’m glad by ancestors didn’t think like you :scust:
ok. What are you gonna do about it besides keyboarding that they should fight a battle where they'll get annihilated? are you gonna donate to Hamas so they can buy guns? Or are you gonna pretend you some against colonizer keyboard warrior??!
i dont think you will.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Person 1: “Hey, Palestine has the right to be free from oppression.”

Mostly everyone in this thread: “so you hate Jewish people and you’re a terrorist”

Bad faith

People celebrating in the streets arent celebrating freedom from oppression. They know it's a war that will likely be lost and admit as much.

What are they then celebrating?