Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Guys like you do nothing to help Israel with the international PR argument. Just say you support Israel because of ancestry and whatever connection regardless of their actions and be done with it.

dudes argument is, the Palestinians should take the dikk in their ass and shut up, and theyre refusal to do so makes them vermin

nazi fukk...these likudnik types really see palestinians as sub human

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I know, it's sad cause I seem to have remembered a positive exchange with him in a philosophy thread some time ago, it's sad to see him like this

nothing like palestinian blood to bring the blood lust out of them, that little inner fascist thats nestled deep down in the bosom of every Likudnik

theyre like Walkers

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
You sound like ustase descendency. I didnt even know or care about the 14 u stupid fukkboy. We can meet in zagreb if youd like fool.

He claimed It was a holocaust. You seem to agree, and would know as ustase.

Then shouldnt they be saved? Go fight like the courageous ww2 vets that saved people who were being slaughtered. If not, then stop hyperbolizing and pointing fingers..and supporting the vermin in achieving madness.

Who are you calling Vermin? You sound like a Nazi breh.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Guys like you do nothing to help Israel with the international PR argument. Just say you support Israel because of ancestry and whatever connection regardless of their actions and be done with it.

I support freedom and israeli control is more likely to promote more freedom than sharia.

Just say ur a revolutionary apologist and be done with it.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Well damn. We see here a classic example of the dehumanization zionists use to justify the massacre and theft of Palestinian land and livelihood. Smh. Pay close attention to the language used "vermin". Vermin are an unwanted nuisance like insects or rats that invade and wreak havoc on an area. Last time I checked the European zionists who invaded Arab Palestine without the consent or approval of the Palestinian people fit your description more. But even I a person who disagrees with zionism wouldn't refer to Zionists as anything less than human.

I don't expect to see that type of language on a hiphop forum, where different ethnicities and culturescelebrate hiphop. This is the type of language i expect to see on storm front

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
No. They dont want to leave. What should israel do? You tell me young milosevic.

are you genuinely puzzled? everyone already knows what the eventual settlement there is going to look like. 1967 borders with land swaps for permanent settlements and monetary compensation for the displaced, and east jerusalem for palestine

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I support freedom and israeli control is more likely to promote more freedom than sharia.

Just say ur a revolutionary apologist and be done with it.

what are these vague terms you are using? how does supporting theft and occupation support freedom?

boys looks like we got ourselves another retard here...:heh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I long for the day where the United States is free from dealing with Zionists and Jihadists.

We just need to get this war over with. Its been boiling for too long.

We should allow it to play out. The Zionist are preparing a full ground assault right now.

The only way for us to be free is to let the Zionist kill families in Gaza and allow some Muslim nations to attack them from all directions (again) and US, or other allies, not assisting Israel in anyway.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
When did I support massacre? Lol. What should Israel do, if what will happen (as referenced by zz) is inevitable? Opposition to israel continues to strengthen, status quo in their action would lead to demise.

I offered options on a micro level for those who feel it to be a cause worthy to support for either side, from an american standpoint.

I said my primary influence is max freedom/liberty and I feel strongly that sharia does not support this.

Ethnic cleansing? My fam been through that, thats the last thing I support. No matter which side wins in a full blown war, one will be cleansed and I dont agree with that, at all, regardless of who wins.