hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You’ll be called antisemitic for suggesting that, but you’re not wrong.

What Israel has done to the Palestinians is absolutely terrible. If it was any other country doing that, the US and the West would condem them and be on the side of the Palestinians. But religion comes into play.

That being said, Hamas is doing despicable shyt too, killing and kidnapping civilians is never a good thing. They may say it’s warranted because Israel does it too, but I disagree. It makes it really hard to support them. They are hurting the Palestinian cause.

Like I said before, Israel already won this war. It makes no sense fighting them. It’s suicide. Hamas and the like need to realize this. Yeah, they want other Islamic countries to join in the fight, but those countries are too smart to do that. It would lead to World War 3 and that’s bad for business.
nah, you defend your home by any means necessary. there is no such thing as despicable when you're on defense. i support whatever measures the palestinians want to take because they didn't start this shyt, they didn't take someone else's land. if my black ass was alive back in the day i would have supported the native americans too. shyt it's why i support ukraine. i'm on the side of anyone defending their home from hostile invaders.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Ultraconservative Muslims want every Jewish person in the Holy Land dead, and vice versa for ultraconservative Jews and their wants for Muslims.

There will never be a two-state solution because the groups with the weaponry want to genocide one another. This conflict will end when every last Israeli or Muslim in the area is wiped out. :francis:
their choice. i'm just here to observe.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This is fukking stupid. It's just a suicide mission. I don't understand it. Muslims lost when Britain gave the land to the jews after the war. Israel has post-holocaust empathy and can basically do whatever they want and the world will support them, if only for holocaust guilt.

I studied Islamic history in grad school when I was doing some contract work for the Navy and became interested in the subject. What Israel has done is fukked up. I get it. It's apartheid. But, it's over. Muslims lost. This fighting is just pride, like others have said. You can't beat Israel.
it's true that they lost when the world decided they owed the jews someone else's land, but i know i personally would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. so i get it.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Balfour declaration was a way of UK removing itself from a region they knew they couldnt control and was drafted well before WW2. The west had no problem with muslims and jews fighting and killing themselves there while they sat back and wiped their hands of the situation.

In reality, Palestinians should have sought reparations from the UK.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Balfour declaration was a way of UK removing itself from a region they knew they couldnt control and was drafted well before WW2. The west had no problem with muslims and jews fighting and killing themselves there while they sat back and wiped their hands of the situation.

In reality, Palestinians should have sought reparations from the UK.
I never got why the Egyptians never gave them the sinai and just said fukk it... I mean granted Egypt would lose control over the canal but just split the fukking peninsula. give them something and let the world move on.

now Israel has to deal with this viper pit

:snoop:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This is a disaster for Joe right now. First the Ukraine/Russia inflation abd now more inflation incoming due to this war.

Not good at all

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is a disaster for Joe right now. First the Ukraine/Russia inflation abd now more inflation incoming due to this war.

Not good at all

Brandon gonna be just fine...

Here Are Some GIFs of Joe Biden Eating Ice Cream🍦 by GIPHY News | GIPHY