GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know why people are talking like Hamas puts shyt like this up for a vote lol. These groups don’t give a fuk, neither does the Palestinian authority. If they did they would’ve taken one of the peace deal offers 20+ years ago.

But instead they and their handlers use the groups for their own purposes. One is to steal. Arafat was a billionaire and Abbas is as well. They don’t even hide it. The other is to allow the plight of the Palestinians to be used by other middle eastern governments to divert from their own issues.

Finally the idea of a real Palestinian state or any kind of political solution has been dead for a long time. And this kind of operation only guarantees continuation of that status quo. Israel is going to go in and a lot of Palestinians will die, which helps Hamas. On the other hand you'll have Israeli hostages being held for maybe years, not to mention the hundreds of dead civilians etc, which clearly helps the most extremist wing of Israeli govt/society.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I hate that Palestinians have to suffer daily. I hate that that Israeli’s suffer too, but I recognize that their state’s resettlement policy has long ago ensured this conflict isn’t going to end until one culture is completely removed. I thought it was foul as fukk for hamas to randomly target civilians and their vehicles.

That being said……

:mjlol:
A nikka gotta be dumb and/or emotional as fukk to think that video was real.
Why do you hate that racist colonizers suffer?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is fukking stupid. It's just a suicide mission. I don't understand it. Muslims lost when Britain gave the land to the jews after the war. Israel has post-holocaust empathy and can basically do whatever they want and the world will support them, if only for holocaust guilt.

I studied Islamic history in grad school when I was doing some contract work for the Navy and became interested in the subject. What Israel has done is fukked up. I get it. It's apartheid. But, it's over. Muslims lost. This fighting is just pride, like others have said. You can't beat Israel.
Only western/Caucasian nations support Israel because it is just another example of white supremacy

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Always will be the end game for the sand religions
all Abrahamic faiths will wipe each other out eventually

all this is going to do is fuel more radicalism from each side I feel sorry for the innocent that may practice their faith peacefully

Superstar
Daps
Why do you hate that racist colonizers suffer?

I know all of Israel’s residents enjoy the fruits of their state’s policy. I’m also grown enough to know all of them don’t agree with that policy, or wish to stick around to see it come to fruition. All of them don’t hate Palestinians, and all of them haven’t gone out of their way to hurt Palestinians. I don’t feel any kind of way about them, as a people, but I’d rather neither side’s civilians were getting shot in the streets.

I’m not involved in combat anymore. Me pretending to be “militant” over a keyboard won’t change shyt, and it’s weak af. I’m offering my condolences, moving on with my life, and occasionally checking news and friends/associates for updates.

…It’s pointless…Near endless, until Gaza is a memory and it’s newest settlers refuse to speak about it.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sounds eerily similar to “The final solution” :mjpls:
You’ll be called antisemitic for suggesting that, but you’re not wrong.

What Israel has done to the Palestinians is absolutely terrible. If it was any other country doing that, the US and the West would condem them and be on the side of the Palestinians. But religion comes into play.

That being said, Hamas is doing despicable shyt too, killing and kidnapping civilians is never a good thing. They may say it’s warranted because Israel does it too, but I disagree. It makes it really hard to support them. They are hurting the Palestinian cause.

Like I said before, Israel already won this war. It makes no sense fighting them. It’s suicide. Hamas and the like need to realize this. Yeah, they want other Islamic countries to join in the fight, but those countries are too smart to do that. It would lead to World War 3 and that’s bad for business.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You’ll be called antisemitic for suggesting that, but you’re not wrong.

What Israel has done to the Palestinians is absolutely terrible. If it was any other country doing that, the US and the West would condem them and be on the side of the Palestinians. But religion comes into play.

That being said, Hamas is doing despicable shyt too, killing and kidnapping civilians is never a good thing. They may say it’s warranted because Israel does it too, but I disagree. It makes it really hard to support them. They are hurting the Palestinian cause.

Like I said before, Israel already won this war. It makes no sense fighting them. It’s suicide. Hamas and the like need to realize this. Yeah, they want other Islamic countries to join in the fight, but those countries are too smart to do that. It would lead to World War 3 and that’s bad for business.
The native Americans did the same thing to the colonists here when they were occupying their land. There’s nothing despicable about defending your home. And how are they hurting the cause? No country outside of the typical colonist white supremacists nations side with Israel.

Israel did not win the war. The Israeli-Palestine conflict will always be a proxy war between the western imperialists and arab Muslim nations even if they expelled every palastinian from the land.

Israel will continue to receive funding and intel from the US while hamas will continue to receive the same from Iran and other Muslim nations. Any white Jewish person that chooses to live there knows the atrocities that their government commits so they’re complicit as long as they stay there.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The native Americans did the same thing to the colonists here when they were occupying their land. There’s nothing despicable about defending your home. And how are they hurting the cause? No country outside of the typical colonist white supremacists nations side with Israel.

Israel did not win the war. The Israeli-Palestine conflict will always be a proxy war between the western imperialists and arab Muslim nations even if they expelled every palastinian from the land.

Israel will continue to receive funding and intel from the US while hamas will continue to receive the same from Iran and other Muslim nations. Any white Jewish person that chooses to live there knows the atrocities that their government commits so they’re complicit as long as they stay there.
I don’t support bringing innocent civilians into the war. I don’t like Israel doing that either.

Other than lives lost, it’s bad optics. Look at the news and the pics they are showing of women being beaten up, handcuffed, and stuffed into the back of a truck. That just looks bad. No resonable person is going to see that and say Hamas is doing the right thing. Then that leads to more support of Israel which then hurts the Palestinian cause. Killing innocent kids, women and the elderly is very bad optics.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Even if this really is just a proxy war as you suggest, and you may be right, I think Israel already won that if you play it out in your mind. Yes, I’m an American, and biased by that, but if we had a multi country world war, I think the US and the west would win. We simply spend a lot more on defense than any other country. We have better equipment. I don’t see a situation where the Muslim countries win. Even if they use guerilla tactics, that doesn’t often work on a large scale. The US has problems with small asymmetrical wars, but I think if all options are on the table, and all weapons could be used, the US wins. I think the Muslim countries know that and that’s why most of them don’t join in on the fight.