☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do you post this garbage? It’s mindless drivel by intentionally obtuse racists who believe supporting Palestine means supporting terrorism.

Keep the garbage on Twitter where it belongs.
It's for discussion. What does the left actually stand for?

At what point does supporting Palestine mean endorsing Hamas by proxy? I'm seriously asking.

Look , I'll keep it a stack with you. I dont know why people care so much about Palestinians. I agree they need their own homeland or a better settlement, but defending them when they're as far right as most muslim societies limits my natural affinity to their cause. Plus, the more I see and learn the less I just openly support EVERY liberation struggle like that.

For example, Azerbaijan just shytted on Armenia last week...CRICKETS. NOTHING. No one said shyt.

I'm not religious either so the idea of an Israeli state isn't motivating me either. I think Israel is an advanced country with a lot of progressive elements in it and its certainly one of the only places in the area I'd like to visit next to Lebanon purely on culture, location, and how the society is run...but theres obviously some right wing elements there that complicate things in both countries.

...I'm also a black man. So I'm asking you, as a function of someone who considers themselves left of center, open minded, and likes social liberalism where would you rather be? Theres going to be racism everywhere it seems so I might as well be some place that seems more tolerant towards me.

Daps
Bruh, twitter avi is an anime character with a American Flag, Christian Cross, and Russian flag. Please stop boosting Russian bot accounts

:mjlol:

I went to the first page of this thread and you've been supporting Israel for over 10 years.

I gotta respect the consistency. :ehh:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t support bringing innocent civilians into the war. I don’t like Israel doing that either.

Other than lives lost, it’s bad optics. Look at the news and the pics they are showing of women being beaten up, handcuffed, and stuffed into the back of a truck. That just looks bad. No resonable person is going to see that and say Hamas is doing the right thing. Then that leads to more support of Israel which then hurts the Palestinian cause. Killing innocent kids, women and the elderly is very bad optics.
I agree with you.

Hearing the story (couldn't bring myself to view the pics) of the female tattoo artist having potentially both her legs broken, stripped to her underwear and being spit on while taken hostage (with no confirmation she is actually alive) is not a good look, regardless of your views on Israel.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Imagine the pearl clutching if this was the other way around :heh:

I know, I know “they brought it on themselves”
reminds me of this:

Charlie D’Agata was reporting from Kyiv, Ukraine on Friday (25 February) when he told viewers that Ukraine “isn’t a place, with all due respect, like Iraq or Afghanistan that has seen conflict raging for decades”.

He continued: “This is a relatively civilised, relatively European – I have to choose those words carefully, too – city, where you wouldn’t expect that or hope that it’s going to happen.”