Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Tin foil hat time:jbhmm: I wonder who could it be giving them this stuff.

lets say this escalates into a full fledged war

America will get involved now if America gets involved

lets say China invades Taiwan

and Russia pushes more into Europe

Iran says fukk it we all in

S Korea unleashes the flutes

with the hope USA so spread out with many different conflicts that are military fails

all to wipe USA off the map death by a thousand cuts have USA spread the fukk out with alt right retards wanting a civil war in the states :patrice:

because China and Russia both know USA is a bytch on her knees when it comes to Israel :ehh:

History buffs correct me didn't Rome main reason of falling was it was spread to far out and had a bunch of crazy cesars at the end of it's empire's lifespan
One advantage that you and others seem to forget is security agreements and mutual defense pacts

The US has them all over the world and is pretty much aligned with every wealthy industrialized nation in the world

So please china and Iran please fukk around and find out, so your military’s can get exposed like Russia

It’s easy to posture and intimidate, but once you launch a full scale invasion, it’s much more difficult

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm sorry some of these guys trained outside of Gaza. You can't paraglide successfully on a first try and drills for this type of massive coordination have to happen. It will be studied in war colleges for decades how they pulled this off.
I'm just astounded at the coordination