Superstar
Daps
You posted a scene from a video game.

Yellow journalism can at least be discussed and debated.

I hate that Palestinians have to suffer daily. I hate that that Israeli’s suffer too, but I recognize that their state’s resettlement policy has long ago ensured this conflict isn’t going to end until one culture is completely removed. I thought it was foul as fukk for hamas to randomly target civilians and their vehicles.

That being said……

:mjlol:
A nikka gotta be dumb and/or emotional as fukk to think that video was real.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've usually been pro-Palestine, but you CANNOT bomb innocent people in concert halls and festivals and expect the world to be on your side. Flat out. These weren't hardened military or even state targets.
You are right, but Israel has done this to these people the last five years. Holidays, events, etc.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I didn't say that. I said they made no attempt. HAMAS has never made an attempt to portray their plight for the masses. But also, if it wasn't for the work of independent war journalists people wouldn't even have the information to BE "Free Palestine", do that's moot. Plenty of journalists and documentarians have covered this conflict. It is WHY people are polarized on it to begin with.
This is nonsense

The world knows what’s happening and hasn’t given a fukk. You know this.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
anyone have any video footage of hamas declaring war? usually when you declare war, you go on the air/radio. i havent seen it. :jbhmm: