Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is fukking stupid. It's just a suicide mission. I don't understand it. Muslims lost when Britain gave the land to the jews after the war. Israel has post-holocaust empathy and can basically do whatever they want and the world will support them, if only for holocaust guilt.

I studied Islamic history in grad school when I was doing some contract work for the Navy and became interested in the subject. What Israel has done is fukked up. I get it. It's apartheid. But, it's over. Muslims lost. This fighting is just pride, like others have said. You can't beat Israel.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
If 300 people being killed in an unexpected attack is what makes you feel a genocide of mostly innocent people is now justified, it says just as much about you as it does Hamas.

Couching it as “oh they done done it now!” I-I-I mean I’m not pro-Israel b-b-but now I see what they be talking ‘bout” is cowardly as hell :mjlol:
Some nikkas will die before criticizing a white skinned individual :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This fighting is just pride, like others have said. You can't beat Israel.

Hamas:

Hold-my-beer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
This is fukking stupid. It's just a suicide mission. I don't understand it. Muslims lost when Britain gave the land to the jews after the war. Israel has post-holocaust empathy and can basically do whatever they want and the world will support them, if only for holocaust guilt.

I studied Islamic history in grad school when I was doing some contract work for the Navy and became interested in the subject. What Israel has done is fukked up. I get it. It's apartheid. But, it's over. Muslims lost. This fighting is just pride, like others have said. You can't beat Israel.

Their defeat is accepted. 50 years of military occupation isnt. Some prefer the suicide mission. It is what it is.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allowed by who ? Bibi ? If so, what makes you think Netanyahu will politically survive this ?

That massive intelligence failure happened on his watch. His government is the most right wing ever in Israel so there will be no blame possible on the left or the center.

Israel will obviously stay united responding to Hamas but once the war is over, heads will roll and I'm not sure he or Likud will be safe from consequences.

Clearly something like this involves risks. I’m sure there will also be ppl on his side who will say it was the intel agencies who did this in the hopes that it drives him from power. The domestic/judicial crisis he’s been dealing with has him at odds with many in the military/security establishment.

I just cannot being myself to believe that the Israelis would be caught completely unaware of an operation this big and coordinated, involving so many people. Their intelligence network has always been deeply informed in this he Gaza/West Bank population.

The idea that militants in trucks/paragliders etc would be able come right up to a military base or even the wall separating Gaza from Israeli territory seems incomprehensible as well. Theres a reason why the last decade or so it’s been mostly rocket attacks. You don’t see the suicide bombs, bus/car bombs etc that used to be the main choice of attack. Any attacks involving people were real random and seemed to be based on opportunity rather than serious planning. A random Palestinian who maybe had a worker permit to be in Israeli territory attacking people with a knife, or trying to run people over in his car.

Maybe my perception of what happened is incorrect and more details will emerge. Or maybe I’m underestimating one side, or maybe the Israelis really did get complacent, or they had inklings but didn’t take them seriously or perhaps the attackers had more sophisticated, state level backing (like the Mumbai attacks that were apparently organized by Pakistani govt/intelligence but committed by a terrorist group).

Either way should be a bumpy ride.

Daps
Their defeat is accepted. 50 years of military occupation isnt. Some prefer the suicide mission. It is what it is.
Ultraconservative Muslims want every Jewish person in the Holy Land dead, and vice versa for ultraconservative Jews and their wants for Muslims.

There will never be a two-state solution because the groups with the weaponry want to genocide one another. This conflict will end when every last Israeli or Muslim in the area is wiped out. :francis: