MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
this is the dumbest thing i've seen i think

hamas basically kicking off a globally accepted genocide of palestine. just fukking unreal
It was going to happen any way no one with power was helping Palestine and Iran just using them as "cannon" bait sad but true.

:manny: so they just said fukk it go out a blaze of glory.

I have no horse in this race
I'm team wipe each other out (Muslim countries and Israel) like I am with urkraine and Russia.

tired of the bull shyt over some damn so called holy land

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Looks like Hamas has leveled up. I hope they're prepared for the onslaught that's coming.
they not. all they did was galvanize israel after massive protests and a potential redirection in policy. gave them the greenlight net has been begging for too so now he can say he was right all along.

palestine about to look like myanmar with the whole western world approving. shyt, i wouldnt be surprised if the saudi's came in for 'peacekeeping' after the dust settles either

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:lupe: where Hamas get the call of duty upgrades from

Tin foil hat time:jbhmm: I wonder who could it be giving them this stuff.

lets say this escalates into a full fledged war

America will get involved now if America gets involved

lets say China invades Taiwan

and Russia pushes more into Europe

Iran says fukk it we all in

S Korea unleashes the flutes

with the hope USA so spread out with many different conflicts that are military fails

all to wipe USA off the map death by a thousand cuts have USA spread the fukk out with alt right retards wanting a civil war in the states :patrice:

because China and Russia both know USA is a bytch on her knees when it comes to Israel :ehh:

History buffs correct me didn't Rome main reason of falling was it was spread to far out and had a bunch of crazy cesars at the end of it's empire's lifespan

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like the POV videos akin to ISIS attacks takes the casual global supporter and turns them against you...but thats just me...
The casual global supporter was never supporting them in the first place. Can we stop pretending this is some gotcha moment in Middle Eastern politics that finally turned everyone into zionists?

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Tin foil hat time:jbhmm: I wonder who could it be giving them this stuff.

lets say this escalates into a full fledged war

America will get involved now if America gets involved

lets say China invades Taiwan

and Russia pushes more into Europe

Iran says fukk it we all in

S Korea unleashes the flutes

with the hope USA so spread out with many different conflicts that are military fails

all to wipe USA off the map death by a thousand cuts have USA spread the fukk out with alt right retards wanting a civil war in the states :patrice:

because China and Russia both know USA is a bytch on her knees when it comes to Israel :ehh:

History buffs correct me didn't Rome main reason of falling was it was spread to far out and had a bunch of crazy cesars at the end of it's empire's lifespan
Nah this ain't it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The casual global supporter was never supporting them in the first place. Can we stop pretending this is some gotcha moment in Middle Eastern politics that finally turned everyone into zionists?
I dont think many/any of us are zionists...but the "help Gaza" movement has to be responsible for certain behaviors.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
they not. all they did was galvanize israel after massive protests and a potential redirection in policy. gave them the greenlight net has been begging for too so now he can say he was right all along.

palestine about to look like myanmar with the whole western world approving. shyt, i wouldnt be surprised if the saudi's came in for 'peacekeeping' after the dust settles either
I was thinking they had all this negativity publicity and momentum against Bibi, why give him anything he can spin into a win?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If 300 people being killed in an unexpected attack is what makes you feel a genocide of mostly innocent people is now justified, it says just as much about you as it does Hamas.

Couching it as “oh they done done it now!” I-I-I mean I’m not pro-Israel b-b-but now I see what they be talking ‘bout” is cowardly as hell :mjlol:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Nah this ain't it
How it would not be that's the only move to actually end usa.

have us actually fighting real wars all over the place not conflicts we create to easily squash.

then really push alt right in a civil war state.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How it would not be that's the only move to actually end usa.

have us actually fighting real wars all over the place not conflicts we create.

then really push alt right in a civil war state.
because its basically fan fiction lol.... russia went from a 3 day blitz to a year and change against a militia using old equipment - zero conventional us deployments required

and the us has been cutting israel massive checks for generations now too. the only 'support' they'll need is for the US to not call them out on warcrimes again