Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Appeal to authority fallacy to legitimize your lunatic feelings/ urges :mjlol: .

Thank God my ancestors never resorted to any type of October 7th type attacks despite being oppressed for generations.

Yeah, we know your lineage was bytch made, they most likely were the Uncle Ruckuses of the 60s and 20s and 1880s and 1780s :mjlol:

Imagine if Stokely Carmichael or Harriet Tubman had any of your ancestor's bytch made characteristics :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yeah, we know your lineage was bytch made, they most likely were the Uncle Ruckuses of the 60s and 20s and 1880s and 1780s :mjlol:

Imagine if Stokely Carmichael or Harriet Tubman had any of your ancestor's bytch made characteristics :mjlol:
:russell:

What are you trying to co-opt American civil rights heroes my British friend?

Regardless neither of the people you mentioned did what Hamas did on October 7th which is exactly my point.

By your definition, Hamas weren’t bytchmade and what has that done for Palestinian liberation dumbfukk?

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:russell:

What are you trying to co-opt American civil rights heroes my British friend?

Regardless neither of the people you mentioned did what Hamas did on October 7th which is exactly my point.

By your definition, Hamas weren’t bytchmade and what has that done for Palestinian liberation dumbfukk?

I'm not British you spastic wanker :umad:

Nat Turner did. You probably have more sympathy for the poor white people that died at his rebellious hands :wow:

Ah you're one of those who thought Palestinian liberation was on the way prior to October 7 :mjlol:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You got the descendants of bytch made black folks who didn't even fukk with the non-violent civil rights movement of the 1960s, talking about "the wrong way" to fight for freedom and liberation

You think MLK or Malcolm X would be admonishing Hamas right now? They wouldn't. But your bytch ass ancestors would. And that's exactly what you inherited from them. bytch made tendencies to side with Israel and the IDF :mjlol:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You got the descendants of bytch made black folks who didn't even fukk with the non-violent civil rights movement of the 1960s, talking about "the wrong way" to fight for freedom and liberation

You think MLK or Malcolm X would be admonishing Hamas right now? They wouldn't. But your bytch ass ancestors would. And that's exactly what you inherited from them. bytch made tendencies to side with Israel and the IDF :mjlol:

A lot of strawmanning here my British friend.

If you think MLK would be supporting what Hamas did on October 7th then you’re b*stardizing MLK to fit your twisted worldview.

Palestinians by all measure are in a worse position than where they were prior to October 7th. The fact that you’re defending Hamas is insane. I’m sure you’re on some UK watchlist.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A lot of strawmanning here my British friend.

If you think MLK would be supporting what Hamas did on October 7th then you’re b*stardizing MLK to fit your twisted worldview.

Palestinians by all measure are in a worse position than where they were prior to October 7th. The fact that you’re defending Hamas is insane. I’m sure you’re on some UK watchlist.

Guess who MLK supported during the Vietnam War :wow:

Guess who Coretta (may God bless her memory) went to South Africa to go visit during Apartheid?

No vapid condemnation of "both sides". No insipid calls for "peace". Instead, firmly standing with the oppressed (imperfect as they may be), against the oppressors.

Assuming I'm British for a second (if you not p*ssy, ban bet that I'm not) isn't it embarrassing I know more about "your" history than you do?

Yeah, given I'm not a IDF asslicker I'm probably on some watchlists. If I lived anywhere in the levant my house would probably be bombed. And you and your ilk would have concluded I was harboring Hamas blokes in my basement and deserved it probably :mjlol:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Guess who MLK supported during the Vietnam War :wow:

Guess who Coretta (may God bless her memory) went to South Africa to go visit during Apartheid?

No vapid condemnation of "both sides". No insipid calls for "peace". Instead, firmly standing with the oppressed (imperfect as they may be), against the oppressors.

Assuming I'm British for a second (if you not p*ssy, ban bet that I'm not) isn't it embarrassing I know more about "your" history than you do?

Yeah, given I'm not a IDF asslicker I'm probably on some watchlists. If I lived anywhere in the levant my house would probably be bombed. And you and your ilk would have concluded I was harboring Hamas blokes in my basement and deserved it probably :mjlol:
1) Hamas is oppressing its own population, they aren’t some honorable freedom fighters. MLK would definitely support Palestinian liberation but he wouldn’t support a Theo-fascist regime like Hamas.

2) The Vietnam war isn’t analogous to what’s going on in Gaza.

Nice try my British friend, I hope you had an enjoyable tea time this afternoon.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1) Hamas is oppressing its own population, they aren’t some honorable freedom fighters. MLK would definitely support Palestinian liberation but he wouldn’t support a Theo-fascist regime like Hamas.

Nice try my British friend, I hope you had an enjoyable tea time this afternoon.

1. Who are "honorable freedom fighters"? Give some examples please :pachaha:

Also, why are you an adamant supporter of the theo-fascist regime that is in power in Israel? :jbhmm:

2. Hear that gents? @Outlaw, contrary to all historical record, scholarly work and current fact, says the Vietnam War has no parallels to what's going on in Gaza. The US involvement on the wrong side, indiscriminate bombing of civilians, all of that is sheer coincidence. Let's go home, nothing to see here

:mjlol:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin

Also, why are you an adamant supporter of the theo-fascist regime that is in power in Israel? :jbhmm:

2. Hear that gents? @Outlaw, contrary to all historical record, scholarly work and current fact, says the Vietnam War has no parallels to what's going on in Gaza. The US involvement on the wrong side, indiscriminate bombing of civilians, all of that is sheer coincidence. Let's go home, nothing to see here

1) I don’t support Israel. You can’t debate without strawmanning. It’s no wonder why you argue from a place of fantasy and not in reality.

2) what was the analogous event of October 7th in the Vietnam war that MLK supported?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is the Indian removal more analogous? Bantustans of South Africa? Jim Crow of the South?

Imagine a black man going this hard to defend European colonizers currently executing South African apartheid and Andrew Jackson ethnic replacement tactics. :scust:

You really going to die on this hill in defense of a violent colonialist apartheid regime? Really? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That @Outlaw poster and @Mister Terrific and like five or so other posters
are bytchmade through and through.

I know in real life they're shook of any violence. :pachaha:
So of course the idea of supporting freedom fighters is heresy.

Had someone say I was going for "Internet points" because I try to walk the walk not just talk
the talk.

:pachaha: I'm sorry you soft in real life :laff:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's pathetic and weird, not sure what he is trying to accomplish.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1) I don’t support Israel. You can’t debate without strawmanning. It’s no wonder why you argue from a place of fantasy and not in reality.

2) what was the analogous event of October 7th in the Vietnam war that MLK supported?

1. You don't? Wow, it's hard to tell. Which side do you support? Or is this shtick just about sticking it to the liberals and the left? :jbhmm: I know that faggit @voiture is awaiting Sky Daddy's return

2. a. The Tet Offensive :unimpressed:
2. b. Nice sleight of hand but I never implied MLK would have been jumping up and down with joy as October 7 happened. He would have been shocked. I was shocked, and expecting the worst. But I was, and am able to see October 7 not as this magical singular event, but as something more and more likely to happen the longer you dehumanize an entire population, lock them in an open air prison, deny them human rights, provisions, freedom and a national identity, kill voices calling for peace, and elevate extremist groups with funds and covert support (hi YahooNeta). He would have too, which is why we can't find any clips or records of MLK telling Vietnamese to "protest or freedom fight the right way". Because the logical call here is not for the imperfect or extremist freedom fighters or "terrorists" to lay down arms, it's for the oppressor to cease their terrorism.

Awaiting next British quip :pachaha:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Is the Indian removal more analogous? Bantustans of South Africa? Jim Crow of the South?

Imagine a black man going this hard to defend European colonizers currently executing South African apartheid and Andrew Jackson ethnic replacement tactics. :scust:

You really going to die on this hill in defense of a violent colonialist apartheid regime? Really? You should be ashamed of yourself.
I’m not defending Israel. My whole position is that Hamas was wrong for doing what they did on October 7th because it led to an undeniable increased immiseration of innocent Palestinians.

@Conan and @Insensitive are both defending Hamas and are b*stardizing MLK saying he would support them.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These were the two that popped shyt off in response to a reasonable video by the way:

Twitter revolutionary saying this is hilarious. Go tell this to your white boss then come back and tell us the results. :mjlol:

First we have this retard. In response to the video, he says some retarded ass shyt. What is the connection between living in apartheid, and working in America, and why would I tell this to my boss? Again, when you're not retarded it's hard to understand the words of a retarded person, or someone who was kicked in the head by a horse repeatedly

Appeal to authority fallacy to legitimize your lunatic feelings/ urges :mjlol: .

Thank God my ancestors never resorted to any type of October 7th type attacks despite being oppressed for generations.

And back to this guy. Was Nat Turner not one of your ancestors, or did his side recognize your ancestors as bytch made? Gabriel Prosser and Denmark Vesey, did your ancestors snitch them out to maintain the peace? The Haitian revolution, are you still clutching pearls at how they got their freedom? Did your ancestors hear the news and disapprove?

I wanna know the source of this comment truly. You falsely say I'm British so have no word to speak on anything here. You're the proud (supposedly) black American who's too ignorant of his history to say insane comments like the bolded above. What sort of oppression do you think your ancestors went through? Do you think chattel slavery was a breeze in the park? Or the nadir after reconstruction, do you even comprehend the horror that made so many flee the south for the north, and had the ones who didn't leave, living in fear for decades? Do you think all that shyt DIDN'T merit a ton of October 7s? And if it did, would that be a cause for lamentation?

That it didn't more often, is a lot to process, but it certainly isn't something worth expressing thanks for. Like, what the fukk?