Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
2. Hear that gents? @Outlaw, contrary to all historical record, scholarly work and current fact, says the Vietnam War has no parallels to what's going on in Gaza. The US involvement on the wrong side, indiscriminate bombing of civilians, all of that is sheer coincidence. Let's go home, nothing to see here

:mjlol:
Yeah the Hue Massacre where Viet Cong went into Hue City and massacred 6,000 Vietnamese civilians has a lot of parallels to October 7th.

And subsequent genocide of the Montagnards would be a lot like what would happen to the opposite side if one side achieved total victory.

Although I can’t see Hamas adopting pure capitalism like Vietnam :skip:

Scholarly work :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
1. You don't? Wow, it's hard to tell. Which side do you support? Or is this shtick just about sticking it to the liberals and the left? :jbhmm: I know that faggit @voiture is awaiting Sky Daddy's return

2. a. The Tet Offensive :unimpressed:
2. b. Nice sleight of hand but I never implied MLK would have been jumping up and down with joy as October 7 happened. He would have been shocked. I was shocked, and expecting the worst. But I was, and am able to see October 7 not as this magical singular event, but as something more and more likely to happen the longer you dehumanize an entire population, lock them in an open air prison, deny them human rights, provisions, freedom and a national identity, kill voices calling for peace, and elevate extremist groups with funds and covert support (hi YahooNeta). He would have too, which is why we can't find any clips or records of MLK telling Vietnamese to "protest or freedom fight the right way". Because the logical call here is not for the imperfect or extremist freedom fighters or "terrorists" to lay down arms, it's for the oppressor to cease their terrorism.

Awaiting next British quip :pachaha:
1) I support liberation of Pthrough non-violent means. Hamas are useful idiots that give Israel an excuse to execute genocide.

2) tet offensive wasn’t the trigger for Vietnamese genocide like October 7th was. Not analogous.
2b) My point is MLK wouldn’t support Hamas but would be for Palestinian liberation. You’re doing a piss poor job on proving that MLK would support Hamas actions

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
These were the two that popped shyt off in response to a reasonable video by the way:

First we have this retard. In response to the video, he says some retarded ass shyt. What is the connection between living in apartheid, and working in America, and why would I tell this to my boss? Again, when you're not retarded it's hard to understand the words of a retarded person, or someone who was kicked in the head by a horse repeatedly

And back to this guy. Was Nat Turner not one of your ancestors, or did his side recognize your ancestors as bytch made? Gabriel Prosser and Denmark Vesey, did your ancestors snitch them out to maintain the peace? The Haitian revolution, are you still clutching pearls at how they got their freedom? Did your ancestors hear the news and disapprove?

I wanna know the source of this comment truly. You falsely say I'm British so have no word to speak on anything here. You're the proud (supposedly) black American who's too ignorant of his history to say insane comments like the bolded above. What sort of oppression do you think your ancestors went through? Do you think chattel slavery was a breeze in the park? Or the nadir after reconstruction, do you even comprehend the horror that made so many flee the south for the north, and had the ones who didn't leave, living in fear for decades? Do you think all that shyt DIDN'T merit a ton of October 7s? And if it did, would that be a cause for lamentation?

That it didn't more often, is a lot to process, but it certainly isn't something worth expressing thanks for. Like, what the fukk?
Violence against a far superior force doesn’t generally create liberation, just an excuse for retaliation and more death against the oppressed group by the oppressors.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What is the connection between living in apartheid, and working in America, and why would I tell this to my boss? Again, when you're not retarded it's hard to understand the words of a retarded person, or someone who was kicked in the head by a horse repeatedly
Someone forgot to log off their alt account. :mjlol: The point twitter revolutionary is you shouldn’t talk violence and what you would do in regards to escalation of violence when you are a p*ssy in real life. You live in America the number 1 financial supporter of Israel and you haven’t done anything to meaningful change the outcome of the conflict and the US participation there in.

That’s why your p*ssy hurt right now because you know you got no heart in real life. You ain’t even brave enough to do some performative campus protesting.

And back to this guy. Was Nat Turner not one of your ancestors,

Comparing Hamas to Nat Turner now. My God. :laff:

One more time twitter Jihadi. Stop comparing slavery to Palestine. Stop comparing apartheid South Africa to Palestine. Blacks in America and South Africa didn’t have U.N. representation, weren’t receiving billions in aid from foreign powers, didn’t have a government, weren’t involved in multiple treaty negotiations.

Be your own thing. Stop roping Black Americans into Hamases crashout.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
IMG-1802.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Most interesting thing about PA is that Harris is losing manual workers by 20.

Democrats are becoming - shyt are - the party of people of color of all economic statutes, the professional class, young people and educated people (to a lesser degree).
Uneducated people are more susceptible to conspiracy theories.