dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I mean...what else is there to say. Just endless, bottomless depravity and inhumanity. The people who defend this have evacuated their moral sensibilities. They cannot be reached.
I am wondering what impact this will have on Israel in the future.

When the boomers die off, will younger generations continue to rubber stamp this vile society with our tax dollars?

idk I'm skeptical the Israeli lobby will be able to maintain their stranglehold on US politics with so many of us are being shaped by these images.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I am wondering what impact this will have on Israel in the future.

When the boomers die off, will younger generations continue to rubber stamp this vile society with our tax dollars?

idk I'm skeptical the Israeli lobby will be able to maintain their stranglehold on US politics with so many of us are being shaped by these images.

The lobby is so powerful and the money from the Christian zionists is so immense.

Even if Israel suffered an economic collapse, they'd get free money from the US to stay afloat. Super majority in Congress would vote for it..

20-30 years from now? I have no idea..

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Anything new from Sinwar?

this was the latest thing I could find
Yeah I spoke with him last week, he says he's very happy with me and some of the other posters in here for tricking the world into hating Israel. He also said that you're a very formidable poster and we should try extra hard to make sure your excellent posts deepthroating Zionists don't gain traction because you're so smart and your posts contain such truths. He was quite shocked you didn't get nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for your posts about how incinerating Palestinian children is a necessary evil so Israel can continue to make the shyttiest techno music while dancing on the beach and getting skin cancer at historic rates. Next time we chat I'll ask him if he has any other messages for The Coli.