voiture

Superstar
Daps
Israel is a weak ass military. Too scared to put boots on the ground and invade. Just pushing buttons from a cubicle.

They would be nothing without western support. How can you be the strongest military when you rely on solo many countries?:jbhmm:
Let's go with your argument that Israel is a weak military, what's stopping the Arabs states from ganging up on Israel for a round 2? You can look up what happened in round 1.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The professional managerial class party.

Literally, the "I'm fiscally conservative, but socially liberal" party.

It's crazy because I see myself as inherently apart of this class.
Growing my career, climbing the ladder, getting degrees, certifications, unique/hard to acquire experience etc.
I'm in that class but I don't like that people treat becoming high key evil as a feature of the class.

As if earning six figures and aspiring to more means I have to be 100% congruent with the state on everything.

So many liberals have effectively become libertarians or neocons and they don't even get it.

This is why "Smart" posters fundamentally don't see anything wrong with the marked and obvious shift in Democrat
politics even if they saw the shift IN THEIR LIFETIME, IN REALTIME.

It's crazy to read history and see the same thing that happened in Germany effectively happen here.
I sincerely feel we're one charismatic leader away from pure fukkery and I high key think our "Hitler" will be a Democrat.

They will say, do and be all of the "Right things", potentially win the vote and because we're excusing each
move to the right, I feel their obvious fascist stances will not be seen as crazy but "Normal" by the time they take office.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Growing my career, climbing the ladder, getting degrees, certifications, unique/hard to acquire experience etc.
I'm in that class but I don't like that people treat becoming high key evil as a feature of the class.

As if earning six figures and aspiring to more means I have to be 100% congruent with the state on everything.

So many liberals have effectively become libertarians or neocons and they don't even get it.

This is why "Smart" posters fundamentally don't see anything wrong with the marked and obvious shift in Democrat
politics even if they saw the shift IN THEIR LIFETIME, IN REALTIME.

It's crazy to read history and see the same thing that happened in Germany effectively happen here.
I sincerely feel we're one charismatic leader away from pure fukkery and I high key think our "Hitler" will be a Democrat.

They will say, do and be all of the "Right things", potentially win the vote and because we're excusing each
move to the right, I feel their obvious fascist stances will not be seen as crazy but "Normal" by the time they take office.
For sure. I am too, but me and you realize that the masters of capital ain’t us and can see how unfair this shyt is and push against it.

That group don’t see any need to advocate for anything that would upset their spot to help others.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I graduated law school at 25 and have made six figures pretty much ever since besides when I did a public interest fellowship for a couple years. I’ve spent nearly as much time being upper middle class as I spent being poor/working class at this point. What happens is that you naturally adopt the norms of your class/profession unless you belong to other social groups outside of it or you were educated in someway to think differently. For example, even professional class black people would support prison reform because they probably have a relative in the system or who was in the system. But they’re less likely to be connected to any sort of economic activist. It becomes a game of wanting what those of your status have and support the same shyt they support or follow their path there.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've yelled in my white bosses face.

I still have a job.

Guess not being a p*ssy pays.

:yeshrug:
I didn’t say yell, I said tell your white bosses you’d murder and rape rave girls, drag their bodies through the streets, murder families, enslave Jews and hunt down and behead Africans and Thai students you disingenuous b*stard. :skip:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t say yelling said tell your white bosses you’d murder and rape rave girls, drag their bodies through the streets, murder families, enslave Jews and hunt down and behead Africans and Thai students you disingenuous b*stard. :skip:

Palestinians didn't do any of that.

You're derailing the thread you weirdo.

Like what are you even talking about? We will never speak again but know this:
You're a trash ass poster.

Mister Aipac is weird.
JDL Poster energy.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Palestinians didn't do any of that.

:mjlol: Oh yeah Hamas never actually killed anyone but uniformed soldiers on October 7th. Everyone else was killed by the IDF. That’s the conspiracy theory isn’t it Jihadi?

We literally have video of an African kid being hunted down, beaten and beheaded you scum bag

You're derailing the thread you weirdo.
Shut up Jihadi :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gotta love the entire strategy of twitter Jihadis was to get tossed around college campuses by cops, not effect one iota of US policy, not hurt one pro Israel politician, then threaten to not vote or vote for Trump who has on record said he can’t wait to turn Palestine into a parking lot, but then switch up puff they chest out and talk about how they definitely would commit murder. :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Ta-Nehisi Coates having more heart than like 98% of the political posters is shocking.

I wonder is Coates now a "extremist" and "crazy" ?

Appeal to authority fallacy to legitimize your lunatic feelings/ urges :mjlol: .

Thank God my ancestors never resorted to any type of October 7th type attacks despite being oppressed for generations.