FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The only solace that I take from this heartbreaking and blood boiling conflict is the lifting of the Zionist’s mask to reveal the ugliness of their evil.

They’ve boxed themselves into apartheid South Africa status in the eyes of most of the world. I can even tell from my own circle of friends and family they’ve lost any goodwill they had.
You see Lindsey Graham talking about a Palestinian emirate? :mjlol:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The only solace that I take from this heartbreaking and blood boiling conflict is the lifting of the Zionist’s mask to reveal the ugliness of their evil.

They’ve boxed themselves into apartheid South Africa status in the eyes of most of the world. I can even tell from my own circle of friends and family they’ve lost any goodwill they had.
SA was a different case.
There were no western military bases and aircraft carriers on standby.

The 2 situations are different

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SA was a different case.
There were no western military bases and aircraft carriers on standby.

The 2 situations are different

Might makes right? Happy to see you’ve ceded the moral argument and are no longer playing victim. Your mask is off, now the world can see Israel for the violent, racist, colonial apartheid power it has been the whole time.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
There is no appetite right now for a Palestinian state so the humane thing to do is for Palestinians to be relocated because anything else is kicking the can down the road.
There is perhaps the largest appetite in history within the international community for a Palestinian state. You're just parroting Israeli propaganda and trying to universalize their increasingly extremist, marginalized position. F- effort.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Most interesting thing about PA is that Harris is losing manual workers by 20.

Democrats are becoming - shyt are - the party of people of color of all economic statutes, the professional class, young people and educated people (to a lesser degree).
The professional managerial class party.

Literally, the "I'm fiscally conservative, but socially liberal" party.