Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
I was gonna make this thread.

This is just about bibi telling the Jewish people not to be scared we will keep defending ourselves after obama won again. Plus telling the American people " Hey don't forget about us we need help to!!!!!!!!!"

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
that doesn't make sense. If you think China is oppressive are you going to hitch a ride to China and fight their army? Are we supposed to all get dropped off in Syria and join into the anti assad resistance? "Go become cannon fodder" is pretty much the least useful thing someone who supports palestinian self determination can do

You cant really use hypotheticals in a situation like this but ill entertain the logic since its valid.

If one feels strongly enough and personally connects enough to a people subjected to a holocaust then one should support that cause.

If syrians were being slaughtered and u cared enough to frame it as a holocaust then yea something should be done. Support the troops, enlist, push for special immigration amnesties for the oppressed or go there as a rogue and join the cause. This is not something to armchair qb and propagandize towards bias.

In the stinian case, most of the cannon fodder for their side want to be with their virgins anyway so whats the problem?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This is almost like a dream come true.

Zionists and Jihadists taking each other out.

The rest of the world wins.

You might end up longing for these days.

If Jerusalem is turned to rubble and eventually rebuilt..there will be a shytstorm of a power grab..then youll see new temples built claiming to fulfill prophecies etc..its gonna get ugly

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
You cant really use hypotheticals in a situation like this but ill entertain the logic since its valid.

If one feels strongly enough and personally connects enough to a people subjected to a holocaust then one should support that cause.

If syrians were being slaughtered and u cared enough to frame it as a holocaust then yea something should be done. Support the troops, enlist, push for special immigration amnesties for the oppressed or go there as a rogue and join the cause. This is not something to armchair qb and propagandize towards bias.

In the stinian case, most of the cannon fodder for their side want to be with their virgins anyway so whats the problem?

More than 50% of the people in the Gaza strip (your "vermin") are children breh. These guys were pushed out of Israel, have been occupied for decades and blockaded for several now. After suffering under a huge war just four years ago that solved (wait for it) nothing for either side. Killing a bunch more won't solve anything either. These situations require political solutions. "Supporting the troops" is not going to do anything.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
You might end up longing for these days.

If Jerusalem is turned to rubble and eventually rebuilt..there will be a shytstorm of a power grab..then youll see new temples built claiming to fulfill prophecies etc..its gonna get ugly

I long for the day where the United States is free from dealing with Zionists and Jihadists.

We just need to get this war over with. Its been boiling for too long.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Of course, the official Israeli obituary of Jabari leaves out a few rather meaningful items, like the fact that he was Israeli’s de facto partner and ally over the last several years. After Cast Lead, Israel and Hamas made a deal: the Islamic group would keep Gaza’s array of militant movements in check, and Israel would keep the aid trucks and the cash flowing. The man responsible for keeping the peace: Ahmed al-Jabari.

It worked for a while. But in recent weeks, the rockets began flying again, and Jerusalem became displeased with its “subcontractor,” as the ace Israel military observer Aluf Benn puts it. Jabari was openly warned to step it up, and then executed when he did not.

The message was simple and clear: You failed – you’re dead. Or, as Defense Minister Ehud Barak likes to say, “In the Middle East there is no second chance for the weak.”(...)

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/11/idf-hamas-youtube/

fukk social media, for real. :smh:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
More than 50% of the people in the Gaza strip (your "vermin") are children breh. These guys were pushed out of Israel, have been occupied for decades and blockaded for several now. After suffering under a huge war just four years ago that solved (wait for it) nothing for either side. Killing a bunch more won't solve anything either. These situations require political solutions. "Supporting the troops" is not going to do anything.

Supporting those troops financially could, could it not?

I dont support any harming of children but whos fault is it that they are in harms way? They wouldnt want to leave if offered safe passage out either..so if a conflict is happening, what should israel do about it? :childplease: Its just as much on the guardians of those kids as well. My family left germany under nazi threat..to make sure that I was born and generations after me as well. Im not going back to germany now and trying to reclaim the pharmaceutical business stolen or logos copyrighted for Entermanns now am I?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Supporting those tropops financially could, could it not?

I dont support any harming of children but whos fault is it that they are in harms way? They wouldnt want to leave if offered safe passage out either..so if a conflict is happening, what should israel do about it? :childplease: Its just as much on the guardians of those kids as well. My family left germany under nazi threat..to make sure that I was born and generations after me as well. Im not going back to germany now and trying to reclaim the pharmaceutical business stolen or logos copyrighted for Entermanns now am I?

:ohhh: Everyone will stop suffering if they agree to the other side's ethnic cleansing demands. That's no reason to accede. Israel just assassinated the guy who was keeping control there and helped keep an Israeli soldier's well being and and delivered him back to Israel. They chose an escalation. There will have been no point to it, just as there wasn't four years ago.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Supporting those troops financially could, could it not?

Guys like you do nothing to help Israel with the international PR argument. Just say you support Israel because of ancestry and whatever connection regardless of their actions and be done with it.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
You sound like ustase descendency. I didnt even know or care about the 14 u stupid fukkboy. We can meet in zagreb if youd like fool.

He claimed It was a holocaust. You seem to agree, and would know as ustase.

Then shouldnt they be saved? Go fight like the courageous ww2 vets that saved people who were being slaughtered. If not, then stop hyperbolizing and pointing fingers..and supporting the vermin in achieving madness.

What the fukk u talking about, you moron. You seem really upset here people are sympathizing with Palestinians. This seems to make you emotional, you faccot

Please explain to us why youre such an emotional faccot

"supporting vermin in achieving madness"

whered this monkey come from?

:usure:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I know, it's sad cause I seem to have remembered a positive exchange with him in a philosophy thread some time ago, it's sad to see him like this