acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Who are you sympathetic to then? Because we mentioned hamas and PIJ not accepting the ceasefire deal and you attempted your dumb ass false equivalence about the US not acting in good faith as a reason they shouldn't accept it.

Pull your skirt down

You're making shyt up. For the last time -

1. I'm not sympathetic to anyone in this conflict aside from civilians
2. I did not say Hamas shouldn't accept the ceasefire. I'm for any ceasefire as soon as possible.

What I pointed out is that Israel and Hamas don't really want a ceasefire so it's hard to see this deal going thru, so there's not much to say.

Anything else you said is just a bunch of Straw man arguments against shyt I never said

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You're making shyt up. For the last time -

1. I'm not sympathetic to anyone in this conflict aside from civilians
2. I did not say Hamas shouldn't accept the ceasefire. I'm for any ceasefire as soon as possible.

What I pointed out is that Israel and Hamas don't really want a ceasefire so it's hard to see this deal going thru, so there's not much to say.

Anything else you said is just a bunch of Straw man arguments against shyt I never said
Bro shut the fukk up. You literally quoted me asking why the thread has gone silent as soon as a ceasefire proposal was on the table that's been accepted by everyone but Hamas.

You created the strawman you dumb fukk.

Stop this both sides. In the real world it's Hamas who is rejecting the ceasefire and sending new term.

God damn Michigan isn't giving us their best.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Both sides ain't shyt doesn't mean it's both sides holding up a ceasefire you idiots were claiming hamas wanted.

It the same as you all ignoring posts about Hamas leaders saying civilians dying is a good sacrifice for their cause.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This is the straw man I'm talking about :snoop:

I'm not sympathetic to Hamas at all. Not even a little. Yall just buy into this narrative that any criticism of Israel (or the US) = Hamas supporter.

What I am critical of is a bunch of civilians being killed (yes, including Hamas' attack) and it's indisputable that Israel is doing way more of that, intentionally.
You’re bemoaning strawmen while creating a strawman.
My critique is that you put Hamas and America in the same sentence where ironically it’s clear at this point that the democrats care more about Palestinians than Hamas does.

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Palestinians and Jews are both semetic people. Neither are black and racist cacs would say neither are white. I’m failing to see how this is a battle of white supremacy here.

You think white supremacy affect Black-White relations? Lol this is Higher Learning, no?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My takeaway from posts in these threads over the years and online is that the majority support Palestine committing total war and war crimes.
In this thread people celebrated the terrorist attack.

People have justified the hostage taking..

People have put their support behind hamas in various ways.

I think you're correct.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My observation in these threads is some posters are Zionism apologists who believe they are inferior to "god's chosen people". It's almost like these posters feel inferior and feel obligated to defend white supremacists:leon:
This ain't a fight for black people. Stop that bulls hit.

Let these light brown people kill each other like they want to do. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
IRDNHL3ECNMWNEFNFBKEHMYB3M.jpg
Netanyahu.jpg
Bashar-al-Assad.jpg
Sergio_Mattarella_e_Michel_Aoun_al_Quirinale_nel_2022_%286%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

You can have your opinions on genocide, occupation and war crimes, but if yall don't stop with this bushyt mission of making this an issue for black people :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"Israelis" and "Palestinians" are literally the same picture meme

:pachaha:

Awhile back someone posted some Palestinian journalist or something like that she was literally indistinguishable from an Israeli Jewish woman.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Please speak on it. I recently asked to be schooled on it in HL. I'm trying to learn even if that means humbling myself.
The fact that this post went unanswered 2 days and 7 pages speaks volumes. Mentioning Sudan, Yemen, etc in a conversation about Palestinian genocide is just the "what about black-on-black crime/all lives matter" retort. Nothing but a shield to throw up to avoid talking about the problem at hand in good faith or to discredit a person speaking about a social cause that they're concerned about..

It's perfectly fine for someone to have a specific cause that they are worried about. I don't know any activist that speaks on every single issue that's going on. Was MLK somehow not genuine because he spoke on US civil rights and the war on Vietnam, but never talked about gender pay inequality?