88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Another day passes. Israel continues to destabilize the world. This nation cannot be allowed to exist as it currently does.
the blame lies squarely at the feet of Hamas and Iran, the fact you can't accept that is telling

Israel has every right to protect itself and will continue to exist

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
the blame lies squarely at the feet of Hamas and Iran, the fact you can't accept that is telling

Israel has every right to protect itself and will continue to exist
All the horrible things I do are someone else's fault. All the good things I have I earned. Abuser logic.

Israel is inherently and irrevocably innocent, the browns are inherently and irrevocably guilty. Neat trick.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All the horrible things I do are someone else's fault. All the good things I have I earned. Abuser logic.

Israel is inherently and irrevocably innocent, the browns are inherently and irrevocably guilty. Neat trick.
You're just here to play games. You're a white supremacist Trump supporter. Go play in traffic.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Israelis" and "Palestinians" are literally the same picture meme

:pachaha:

Awhile back someone posted some Palestinian journalist or something like that she was literally indistinguishable from an Israeli Jewish woman.

Israelis and Palestinians are grandchildren from the same grandmother.

One set of grandchildren got the family farm/land while the other set went their way.

Thousands of years later the descendants of those grandchildren came back wanting their piece.

To put it in laymens terms, it would be like if LeBron's kids split who they married. Bryce married black, Bronny married pawg. Then decades down the line, Bronny's descendants became white. And those whites found a way to take what remained of Bron's resources/wealth from Bryce's family.

Jews are clearly whiter than Palestinians on average. Ashkenazi Jews bred out a good percentage of their ME blood. They're whites cosplaying as minorities now. And because of said white privilege, they hold more power and influence than the other Jewish groups.

Sephardic Jews and Mizrahi Jews can pass though.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Israelis and Palestinians are grandchildren from the same grandmother.

One set of grandchildren got the family farm/land while the other set went their way.

Thousands of years later the descendants of those grandchildren came back wanting their piece.

To put it in laymens terms, it would be like if LeBron's kids split who they married. Bryce married black, Bronny married pawg. Then decades down the line, Bronny's descendants became white. And those whites found a way to take what remained of Bron's resources/wealth from Bryce's family.

Jews are clearly whiter than Palestinians on average. Ashkenazi Jews bred out a good percentage of their ME blood. They're whites cosplaying as minorities now. And because of said white privilege, they hold more power and influence than the other Jewish groups.

Sephardic Jews and Mizrahi Jews can pass though.

I'd say that's a pretty bad analogy and you can't convince me the kids in this 9th slide are brown

Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews are also the largest groups in Israel. All that Ashkenazis are doing this and that stuff isn't supported by data and just isn't relevant.

At the end of the day if it weren't for religion I'm sure these groups would be intermarrying and would be even less distinguishable. Very sad.

this conflict isn't about skin tone or race it's about religion

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say that's a pretty bad analogy and you can't convince me the kids in this 9th slide are brown

Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews are also the largest groups in Israel. All that Ashkenazis are doing this and that stuff isn't supported by data and just isn't relevant.

At the end of the day if it weren't for religion I'm sure these people would be intermarrying and would be even less distinguishable. Very sad.

It’s not. It just makes you uncomfortable thinking about it in a black-white context because you know your position would change if cacs came to take something from black people :skip:

Israelis and Palestinians are both descendants of the Canaanites. That’s an objective fact.

One group was expelled from the region thousands of years ago. They mixed heavily with Europeans. The other group remained, converted to Islam and has been the predominant group there up until the 19th century. Another fact.

Mizrahi Jews and Sephardic Jews being the largest groups in terms of population doesn’t change the fact that the White Ashkenazis hold most of the wealth and power.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s not. It just makes you uncomfortable thinking about it in a black-white context because you know your position would change if cacs came to take something from black people :skip:

Israelis and Palestinians are both descendants of the Canaanites. That’s an objective fact.

One group was expelled from the region thousands of years ago. They mixed heavily with Europeans. The other group remained, converted to Islam and has been the predominant group there up until the 19th century. Another fact.

Mizrahi Jews and Sephardic Jews being the largest groups in terms of population doesn’t change the fact that the White Ashkenazis hold most of the wealth and power.

There were always Jews in Israel and the Middle East. The Arabs tried to defeat the Israelis militarily and lost numerous times. They didn't "take" or "steal" it.

It's a little too late for the Arabs/Turks to revisit the forced conversions and population transfers I would imagine lol...

I'm not sure if they do hold most of the wealth or power tbh I honestly don't believe so.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were always Jews in Israel and the Middle East. The Arabs tried to defeat the Israelis militarily and lost numerous times. They didn't "take" or "steal" it.

It's a little too late for the Arabs/Turks to revisit the forced conversions and population transfers I would imagine lol...

I'm not sure if they do hold most of the wealth or power tbh I honestly don't believe so.

The bolded is colonialist babble. You make it sound like they did it by themselves. Israel was armed heavily by the U.S. and the UK during those wars. Both world powers had a vested interest in ensuring the success of the state of Israel. Which ties back to the Israelis being a white occupying force.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

At the end of the day if it weren't for religion I'm sure these groups would be intermarrying and would be even less distinguishable. Very sad.

this conflict isn't about skin tone or race it's about religion

What do you think of the 1700 1800s Europeans maps of Africa detailing where the tribes of Israel were when the slave trade and African trips started?