glenn-beck.jpg
Between you and Ole 6 pack a day :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Amazing seeing both these threads grind to a halt once a ceasefire was on the table. Particularly with no discussion around the proposal.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Amazing seeing both these threads grind to a halt once a ceasefire was on the table. Particularly with no discussion around the proposal.

What's there to say about it?

We all want a ceasefire, but Israel and the US aren't acting in good faith any more than Hamas is so it's hard to see it going anywhere. It's not even clear that Israel is even on board to begin with.

When asked during the question and answer session whether the US was attempting to put pressure on Israel to accept the proposal, Blinken said there was no need to do so because Israel had already accepted it.

But Blinken was being untruthful.

Biden proposed the deal because he is desperate to get out from under his disastrous Gaza policy before the start of the Democratic National Convention, which is scheduled for August.

Biden’s proclamation that it was an “Israeli proposal” simply isn’t true.

In the two weeks since Biden made his announcement, Israeli officials have not come forward and announced their acceptance of the deal.

In fact, they’ve done the opposite.

Over the past two weeks, Israeli officials have made clear that they oppose the Biden draft proposal.

Moreover, Netanyahu and other officials have made clear that Israel intends to continue its war on Gaza, an aim which contradicts the basic terms of Biden’s proposal.

On Monday at the United Nations, Israeli representative Reut Shapir Ben-Naftaly could not have been clearer about Israel’s position.

She said that Israel’s war aims “have not changed” and that the war “will continue … until Hamas military and governing capabilities are dismantled”.

I doubt there will be an actual ceasefire until Israel actually wants one (Netanyahu doesn't), or Biden is willing to actually put pressure on them (he isn't).

Of course they're going to just blame Hamas for everything but that isn't at all a good faith assessment of the situation.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We all want a ceasefire, but Israel and the US aren't acting in good faith any more than Hamas is so it's hard to see it going anywhere. It's not even clear that Israel is even on board to begin with.
nikka what

Just say youve gaslit yourself Into idiocy.

The US position has actually been consistent and hasn't seen much change. But when you get all of your views from TikTok it's hard to realize that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Carry water for PIJ,HAMAS,AND THE MB "concerned brehs."

I'm starting to think this might be affecting the shift on immigrants here. :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka what

Just say youve gaslit yourself Into idiocy.

The US position has actually been consistent and hasn't seen much change. But when you get all of your views from TikTok it's hard to realize that.

Straw man. I said the US isn't acting in good faith, not that their position has changed on this new proposal.

For example publicly claiming that Israel has already agreed to it when Israel says otherwise.

@acri1 do you know that Islamic Jihad is one of the groups holding up the ceasefire agreement? :pachaha:

Do you know they also rejected a ceasefire proposal back in December?

Another Strawman, I never said Hamas wasn't also at fault. I literally said "Israel and the US aren't acting in good faith any more than Hamas".

Neither Israel or Hamas really want a ceasefire. The US does but Biden is just too cowardly to put any real pressure on anyone.

As far as I'm concerned, they're ALL war criminals - Hamas, Netanyahu, and Biden. I'm not carrying water for anybody :comeon:they all belong in jail

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Straw man. I said the US isn't acting in good faith, not that their position has changed on this new proposal.

For example publicly claiming that Israel has already agreed to it when Israel says otherwise.

Another Strawman, I never said Hamas wasn't also at fault. I literally said "Israel and the US aren't acting in good faith any more than Hamas".

Neither Israel or Hamas really want a ceasefire. The US does but Biden is just too cowardly to put any real pressure on anyone.

As far as I'm concerned, they're ALL war criminals - Hamas, Netanyahu, and Biden. I'm not carrying water for anybody :comeon:they all belong in jail
If Hamas was acting in good faith they wouldn’t have attacked on October 7th in the first place. They also would have surrendered on behalf of their suffering population once it was obvious they were getting steamrolled.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Hamas was acting in good faith they wouldn’t have attacked on October 7th in the first place. They also would have surrendered on behalf of their suffering population once it was obvious they were getting steamrolled.

What part of my post was there where I said Hamas was acting in good faith? :mindblown:

I'm not sure if yall have Zionist glasses on or something thinking "None of these players are acting good faith" somehow equates to Hamas support.

If it was up to me Hamas, Israel's war cabinet, and Biden would all be jailed for war crimes.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
What part of my post was there where I said Hamas was acting in good faith? :mindblown:

I'm not sure if yall have Zionist glasses or something but saying "None of these players are acting good faith" somehow equates to Hamas support.
You’re doing a false equivalency that America and Hamas are at the same levels of bad faith which is false. I’m not a Zionist, I just disagree with your Hamas sympathetic narrative.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You have shown nothing to suggest the US isn't acting in good faith.

The fact that their position hasn't changed and the entire UNSC sans Russia who is mad were funding Ukraine agrees should be clear they are acting in good faith.

Why lie?

Israel has accepted a framework deal for winding down the Gaza war now being advanced by US President Joe Biden, an aid to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed on Sunday, as Jerusalem waited for a Hamas response.

You all have been pontificating for months that Israel is in control of the US. If you believe that, assuming you've made this argument in good faith, then it's fair to accept they've accepted the ceasefire framework. Outside of a formal rejection that's fair especially considering they've formally rejected other proposals.

Well it seems you're both siding an argument where you shouldn't. Hamas has not accepted the proposal. We know this.

Also, you've attempted to attribute this war to the US in a previous post so, that would mean, without any sway Biden has been putting pressure on hamas.

Calling him cowardly seems at odds with his full throated endorsement of Israel's right to protect itself and eliminate hamas.

No shyt, HAMAS leader probably gonna die though.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You’re doing a false equivalency that America and Hamas are at the same levels of bad faith which is false. I’m not a Zionist, I just disagree with your Hamas sympathetic narrative.
He did this nonsense about Trump too. Guy is just a coward.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Guys in this thread argued hamas was not a terrorist organization but a duly elected group in response to PLO failures and that Oct 7 was just a just response to colonial occupation until.it was no longer a tenable position to hold.

The fact is, HAMAS is Gaza and Gaza supports Hamas.

Civilians holding hostages in refugee camps didn't even alarm the good moralists.

And now they're suffering because they thought going viral on TikTok and Twitter would save them.

They should have learned from the failed Arab spring.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This is the straw man I'm talking about :snoop:

I'm not sympathetic to Hamas at all. Not even a little. Yall just buy into this narrative that any criticism of Israel (or the US) = Hamas supporter.

What I am critical of is a bunch of civilians being killed (yes, including Hamas' attack) and it's indisputable that Israel is doing way more of that, intentionally.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is the straw man I'm talking about :snoop:

I'm not sympathetic to Hamas at all. Not even a little. Yall just buy into this narrative that any criticism of Israel (or the US) = Hamas supporter.
Who are you sympathetic to then? Because we mentioned hamas and PIJ not accepting the ceasefire deal and you attempted your dumb ass false equivalence about the US not acting in good faith as a reason they shouldn't accept it.

Pull your skirt down