Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
International humanitarian law prohibits taking and executing hostages. Such acts are considered war crimes (GCI–IV Common Art. 3; GCIV Arts. 34, 147; API Art. 75) and can be tried before any national court, under the principle of universal jurisdiction. This is possible as long as the State in question has incorporated this obligation (derived from the Geneva Conventions) into its domestic laws.
@88m3 hiw do think @Pull Up the Roots feels

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
He only contributed to Al Jazeera.

He worked for another pub, but that's really irrelevant.

"Civilians" were housing hostages.

What are you thoughts? This came from The hostages and not the IDF. It was cosigned by the UN.
They should be tried in an international court?

What answer are you expecting? That we should genocide all of them?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Hamas, NGOs, and key media figures have been spreading an antisemitic conspiracy about Israel killing journalists in Gaza to silence them. Some well-known skewed ‘journalists’ like Alex Crawford at Sky News are consistently posting about journalists being killed. In this post she references 109 journalists dead – simply parroting raw Hamas propaganda.

While Hamas (and activist journos like Crawford) are claiming 109+ have died, the American NGO ‘Committee for Protecting Journalists’ (CPJ) claim it is about 70.

I took these lies as a challenge and did what I do best; I went looking for the social media accounts of the 107 journalists who had been named (to 4/1/24). I successfully found 100 of them. Today in the report I am publishing the results of what I found.
It is impossible to overstate how bad the information circulating about these journalists is. It is easy to be dismissive and say that ‘Hamas’ lie, but many people have bought into this fiction, which is why I needed to address it. I focused on the CPJ list because it is given far more credit and legitimacy in the west. Having researched it thoroughly, the CPJ deserve nothing but shame.
What is effectively happening is that Hamas is making up stories in Gaza and using its international anti-Israel network to take the lies viral. Western media figures sympathise with the story of the dead journalists and rush to stand in solidarity with their ‘brave fallen colleagues’. Western NGOs (like the CPJ) take the exaggerated Hamas figure, dust off a few of the more obvious fake ones, and hold up the rest as genuine. That act of ‘professionalism’ earns them airtime with global news outlets such as the BBC.

The report:

https://3e804f.p3cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/240109_final_gaza_journos_1.pdf

Believe terrorists, brehs.​

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas, NGOs, and key media figures have been spreading an antisemitic conspiracy about Israel killing journalists in Gaza to silence them. Some well-known skewed ‘journalists’ like Alex Crawford at Sky News are consistently posting about journalists being killed. In this post she references 109 journalists dead – simply parroting raw Hamas propaganda.

While Hamas (and activist journos like Crawford) are claiming 109+ have died, the American NGO ‘Committee for Protecting Journalists’ (CPJ) claim it is about 70.

I took these lies as a challenge and did what I do best; I went looking for the social media accounts of the 107 journalists who had been named (to 4/1/24). I successfully found 100 of them. Today in the report I am publishing the results of what I found.
It is impossible to overstate how bad the information circulating about these journalists is. It is easy to be dismissive and say that ‘Hamas’ lie, but many people have bought into this fiction, which is why I needed to address it. I focused on the CPJ list because it is given far more credit and legitimacy in the west. Having researched it thoroughly, the CPJ deserve nothing but shame.
What is effectively happening is that Hamas is making up stories in Gaza and using its international anti-Israel network to take the lies viral. Western media figures sympathise with the story of the dead journalists and rush to stand in solidarity with their ‘brave fallen colleagues’. Western NGOs (like the CPJ) take the exaggerated Hamas figure, dust off a few of the more obvious fake ones, and hold up the rest as genuine. That act of ‘professionalism’ earns them airtime with global news outlets such as the BBC.

The report:

https://3e804f.p3cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/240109_final_gaza_journos_1.pdf

Believe terrorists, brehs.

We don’t believe anything Israel says that’s why the world opinion is against Israel.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
85% of this thread was built off of a pysop to keep Bibi in power.

Idiots :mjlol:
glenn-beck.jpg

voiture

Superstar
Daps
He wasn’t an AlJazeera employee. He penned one op-ed for them. He was a correspondent for Palestine Chronicle.

And I haven’t seen evidence he was holding hostages! Lots of misinformation.
So he just happened to be in the vicinity of the hostages and Israel just eliminated him and his father because they were in the way?
My question still stands, would you consider this 'journalist' a civilian or a terrorist?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So he just happened to be in the vicinity of the hostages and Israel just eliminated him and his father because they were in the way?
My question still stands, would you consider this 'journalist' a civilian or a terrorist?
Civilian for sure. If you have evidence he’s a militant, bring it