Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Yeah if it wasn’t for Hanlons razor I would assume they are controlled opposition.

Imagine instead of MLK marching through the heart of the Jim Crow South, he assembled a gang of mask wearing communists to go punch gay people in San Francisco.
I just hope they don't get worse but that may be wishful thinking.....

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think you have any room to call other people 'useful idiots' when you are getting your information from Fox News, News Nation, The 700 Club, DailyWire, PragerU, Naftali Bennett, and other disreputable news outlets or individuals.

And stop it with the fake concern about Pride. There have always been protest within protests and against the rainbow capitalist elements trying to further commercialize it. You're just engaging in pink washing when you do this.

Edit; Posting Eretz Nehederet is even funnier now given they have been indulging in homophobia and racism.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The writers of Eretz Nehederet would like to have a word with you. Since Hamas’s October 7 attack, the Israeli sketch television show, which is often likened to Saturday Night Live, has started uploading English-language videos to its YouTube channel in the hope of reaching an international audience.

The show’s writers see themselves as a faction in Israel’s “existential” battle against Hamas, one that “brandishes satire as weapon” and aims “razor-sharp satiric arrows” at progressives abroad whom it deems hypocritical and antisemitic. But while Eretz Nehederet is considered a liberal program in Israel, its recent viral sketches have chosen to heap scorn on targets usually favored by the far right. Take the November sketch “Welcome to Columbia Untisemity,” in which two college students sporting facial piercings and dyed hair helpfully explain that the “H” in “LGBTQH” stands for Hamas. They interview a Hamas militant, who effuses that they “can come to Gaza anytime, and we will throw you from the roof, you homosexual dirt.” One student, majoring in “queer postcolonial astrology,” responds with dopey excitement: “They want to throw me a rooftop party!” He then waves a version of a rainbow pride flag that bears the Palestinian flag in its center.

The sketch is emblematic of prevailing rhetoric since Israel’s all-out assault on Gaza began over six months ago. Zionists and their allies have painted queer solidarity with Palestinians as contradictory and naive. Israel, they argue, is the sole champion of LGBTQ rights in the Middle East, a progressive bastion of tolerance amid a sea of homophobia. But Eretz Nehederet’s videos lay bare a sentiment that has otherwise simmered right below the surface of Zionist discourse: a disdain for queerness.

Rather than reserve its contempt for the political leaders engineering mass slaughter, the most popular television program in Israel has opted to scapegoat queer leftists, conflating them with Hamas’s leaders in their battle for the nation’s survival. Invoking the sneering trope of dimwitted, queer theory–addled college liberals, the Columbia University sketch and other propaganda from Israel’s supporters are ideologically indistinguishable from the hatred that flows from the American right. Taken together, this shared vocabulary—rooted in transphobia and extinction panic—reveals the heart of Israel’s ethnonationalist project.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I don't think you have any room to call other people 'useful idiots' when you are getting your information from Fox News, News Nation, The 700 Club, DailyWire, PragerU, Naftali Bennett, and other disreputable news outlets or individuals.
I get it from ALL available sources and just post the more concise ones that get to the point. No one's gonna watch an hour+ or read several paragraphs as shown by the useful idiots excusing terrorists and, let's face reality, it wouldn't matter where I get the info since I don't excuse them and never will.....

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin

Seems to be a perfectly rational guy with good relations with upstanding organizations....

Last edited:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps

Sounds like a reasonable individual​

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Have you actually seen this guy's other interviews. For the sake of your own sanity, do not use him as an example :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Have you actually seen this guy's other interviews. For the sake of your own sanity, do not use him as an example :mjlol:
Unlike the useful idiots, I pay attention to them since if they do destroy Israel (which ain't happening), it's best to know what their next objectives are.....