Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I don't think anyone claimed Israel intended to create a white ethnostate, but everyone here, including you, agrees they intended to create an ethnostate.

Political Zionism being birthed in Europe is not a coincidence. Zionism pulled from the same pool of thought as the white supremacist ideology that was the norm there. Herzl, Weizmann, Ben Gurian and other figureheads of the Zionist movement co-opted the same racist, dehumanizing language of white supremacy. They had no qualms about describing the Zionist project as colonialism, as painting Arabs as savages, and European Jews as superior.
There's tons of information out there on this subject which I won't be going into because I'm sure you don't actually care. Ignorance or denialism makes no difference, you're just wrong.
The origins may be analogous to white supremacy but it is not white supremacy. The Zionist Jews wanted to unify with the brown Jews in Palestine right?

The Arab Jews are the majority in Israel right now and they support the war against Palestine and have been oppressing Palestinians for decades. If it was about race the Arab Jews would have put a stop to he oppression along time ago right? If it was about white supremacy, white Palestinian Christians wouldn’t be getting crushed as well right?

My point is it’s about nationalism and religion, not white supremacy.

It’s analogous to Nazi germany wanting to import Germans into Russia.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
In fairness, Seinfeld is half Syrian Jew. I believe he is part Mizrahi and Sephardic.

He is 100% Zionist.
Right. The point is that he's not considered a person of color. He's never been classified as an Arabic/Brown comedian. His career is that of accessing the spaces of whiteness, he never had to contend with the racist caricaturization and tokenization that limited the careers of actually Brown comedians.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"It appeared to have been carried out by Israeli forces using non-military vehicles, including a white Mercedes van, according to eyewitnesses, whose accounts tallied with videos analyzed by CNN. Eyewitnesses also said that they saw Israeli forces in disguise – dressed as Hamas fighters or civilians.

“They were dressed in military uniforms like resistance fighters, carrying helmets and wearing signs of the [Hamas] resistance, giving the impression to people that they were resistance fighters, but in reality, they were an Israeli special forces unit,” Khalil Al Tirawi, a local resident, told CNN.

The Israeli military denied using civilian vehicles, but declined to say whether the officers conducting the rescue were disguised as militants or dressed as Palestinian civilians. The Israeli military had previously used civilian clothing as a tactic in its operations."

Isn't that a war crime?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I don't think it's accurate to claim it's about religion. Netanyahu is widely assumed to be an atheist who doesn't give a flying fukk about religion. Many of the strongest zionists are atheists or apathetic towards religion. I read recently that Israel has only had one non-secular prime minister in its entire existence - imagine if only one American president since the 1940s had been a practicing Christian.

It's about nationalism defined by Jewish identity as an ethnicity/heritage. Nothing to do with practicing religion or faith or any of that.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The origins may be analogous to white supremacy but it is not white supremacy. The Zionist Jews wanted to unify with the brown Jews in Palestine right?

The Arab Jews are the majority in Israel right now and they support the war against Palestine and have been oppressing Palestinians for decades. If it was about race the Arab Jews would have put a stop to he oppression along time ago right? If it was about white supremacy, white Palestinian Christians wouldn’t be getting crushed as well right?

It's not simply analogous if the founders directly quote, reference and compare their project to other white supremacy projects. It's not a coincidence they brought up England in India, French Algeria and the genocide of the Native Americans in their justification for their land theft. It was the framework for their movement.

I agree with you that Zionism is more about nationalism, and religion plays a role as well, but you can't deny the historic ties to white supremacy, even if they've become more open to non-Ashkenazi Jews in the years since. You can't brown wash documented history.

Zionism is a fascist supremacist ideology that defines its in-group by religious identity, but even within that in-group there are separate issues with discrimination that I'm sure you're already aware of. @Professor Emeritus already did a nice job summing up the dubious religious aspect of their identity, so I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, point stands, you're wrong about this.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"It appeared to have been carried out by Israeli forces using non-military vehicles, including a white Mercedes van, according to eyewitnesses, whose accounts tallied with videos analyzed by CNN. Eyewitnesses also said that they saw Israeli forces in disguise – dressed as Hamas fighters or civilians.

“They were dressed in military uniforms like resistance fighters, carrying helmets and wearing signs of the [Hamas] resistance, giving the impression to people that they were resistance fighters, but in reality, they were an Israeli special forces unit,” Khalil Al Tirawi, a local resident, told CNN.

The Israeli military denied using civilian vehicles, but declined to say whether the officers conducting the rescue were disguised as militants or dressed as Palestinian civilians. The Israeli military had previously used civilian clothing as a tactic in its operations."

Isn't that a war crime?
They did something similar back in January when they stormed a West Bank hospital disguised as medical workers, doctors, and Arab women, killing three patients.

A group of U.N. experts on that specific act:

By disguising themselves as seemingly harmless, protected medical personnel and civilians, the Israeli forces also prima facie committed the war crime of perfidy, which is prohibited in all circumstances," they added, calling for Israel to conduct an investigation

erJ3bh0.jpeg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again appealing to authority. Zionism is about nationalism and religion. A majority of Zionist in israel are indistinguishable from Palestinians so the beef has to be about something other than race.

When Arab theocratic governments oppress Africans is that also white supremacy in your eyes or something else?

:dahell: