Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We know why Israel will never agree with anything, because they want everything, and to wipe out everyone in Gaza.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Two Egyptian security sources said that Hamas has requested a written guarantee from the US for a permanent ceasefire as well as the withdrawal of Israeli forces from the Gaza Strip in order to agree to the US-backed ceasefire proposal.

Biden's ceasefire proposal, the so-called "three phase plan", entails the gradual release of Israeli captives held in Gaza, the freeing of Palestinian prisoners and the withdrawal of Israeli forces from areas in the Gaza Strip over two phases. The plan also includes the reconstruction of Gaza and the return hostages' bodies.

While the US claims that Israel has accepted the proposal, Israel has not publicly confirmed its acceptance.

I'm not surprised this is being spun to protect Israel.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not at all.

It's America's war because America is funding it, enabling an ongoing genocide and generally shielding Israel from any consequences for its war crimes. Hamas doesn't dictate American foreign policy.
how much of Israel’s military budget does the US fund?

Who was the single largest recipient of the Osrael aid package?

Just want to make sure we’re operating in facts.

But I do appreciate the goalpost moving from the US should get Israel to agree to a ceasefire to Hamas shouldn’t sign the agreement after Israel agreed.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
how much of Israel’s military budget does the US fund?

Who was the single largest recipient of the Osrael aid package?

Just want to make sure we’re operating in facts.

But I do appreciate the goalpost moving from the US should get Israel to agree to a ceasefire to Hamas shouldn’t sign the agreement after Israel agreed.

The specific numbers are beside the point.

We're giving Israel money, weapons, and diplomatic shielding while they're committing war crimes so heinous that almost the entire rest of the world is united against us. Crimes they probably wouldn't be able to get away with without protection from the US.

No amount of "Hamas started it" justifies genocide and intentionally starving civilians to death.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The specific numbers are beside the point.
Okay. So we’re not operating in good faith. Thanks.

Is the rest of that drivel your excuse for why Hamas shouldn’t accept the ceasefire. Because if they don’t, they not only started it, they’re also extending it. :mjlol:

voiture

Superstar
Daps

:francis:

Time to stop playing games. This nonsense has gone on long enough.​

This issue will have to be resolved on the battlefield it's looking like.

Hamas is not serious asking for a permanent ceasefire...knowing damn well Israel has every right as a sovereign state to strike back hard if they suffer any attack during the ceasefire period.

I say let the battlefield decide since it's obvious at this point Hamas doesn't want peace.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Okay. So we’re not operating in good faith. Thanks.

Is the rest of that drivel your excuse for why Hamas shouldn’t accept the ceasefire. But if they don’t, they not only started it, they’ll also continuing it. :mjlol:

:childplease: when did I ever say Hamas shouldn't accept the ceasefire

At this point I'm for anything that stops the violence and gets more aid in. I'm just pointing out that the US is largely to blame for the situation being as bad as it is. And I doubt Israel actually wants a ceasefire anyway or there already would've been one.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This issue will have to be resolved on the battlefield it's looking like.

Hamas is not serious asking for a permanent ceasefire...knowing damn well Israel has every right as a sovereign state to strike back hard if they suffer any attack during the ceasefire period.

I say let the battlefield decide since it's obvious at this point Hamas doesn't want peace.
There's no way in Hell that Hamas should remain in power in Gaza......or anywhere else civilized. They're playing games to give themselves time to regroup/rearm and have no intention of releasing the hostages. That's their only leverage aside from the remaining Gazan population which they have no problem sacrificing.​