Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard for me to see any real point in Bibi addressing Congress, he's just going to accuse anybody who criticizes him of antisemitism.

Aside from a few people like Bernie, it's basically just going to be the rest of Congress twerking for AIPAC.

The glazing is going to be embarrassing. Standing ovations every other sentence and the rest of gotta hear that terrible Israeli accent on every news channel.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what are the odds Netanyahu intentionally does something to fukk this up and/or rejects the deal so he can drag the war out?
Heres my thing. If Bibi was actively funding Hamas and hoping it would lead to them adopting extremism and making peace more difficult, whose fault is it for being gullible and corruptible? It sounds like his plan worked. Hamas and PA and PLO and Fatah were easy to fool because they were desperate and easily corruptible.

Its one thing to honor and valorize Ghandi or MLK, but for all we know, if you keep falling for easy bait then you have to admit either Bibi played this well or Hamas et al was too stupid to avoid this outcome.

This is why I’ve always said that Hamas should remove Israel’s talking points by giving up the hostages and just dealing with the fall out. If Israel is continuing with this under a specious justification, then… Hamas has to take that talking point out of the debate in order to shame Israel into better terms that benefits Gaza/Hamas.

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

voiture

Superstar
Daps
this 1 state argument is easily the worst idea I’ve ever heard
Those who speak of a 1 state solution know it will never happen. Virtue signaling...there is no way Jews will live in 1 state with hamas sympathizers who can rise to the office of prime minister to be in charge of nukes and the most powerful military in the middle east. Never.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
:picard:

This is ya’lls homegirl out here crashing out at live debates making insane arguments.

This shyt was shocking for her to say Gaza just wants “US democracy"

This is the same western supremacy that we saw in the Ukrainian war that took Russia’s word for granted and ignored local conditions :snoop:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman

She is a troll. I will just leave it at that.
She was looking for a reaction with that statement