Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He absolutely needs it politically and apparently geopolitically as well.

What do we think of him publicizing this deal with out Israel knowing? Has Biden and his administration come to the point of throwing their weight around with Israel to get his way?

If he wants to win back some of these votes he needs to win back some of the young vote.

He needs this shyt to end soon like within the next 2 weeks to get some distance between it and the election.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a strong statement :lupe: I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts on this :lupe:

These are bloodthirsty people and poll after poll demonstrates this claim.

Man once you buy that you are chosen by God, you can rationalize sick actions and Israelis truly believe they are special in poll after poll.

Shouts out to liberal American Jews..:.before I get accused of antisemitism.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
These are bloodthirsty people and poll after poll demonstrates this claim.

Man once you buy that you are chosen by God, you can rationalize sick actions and Israelis truly believe they are special in poll after poll.

Shouts out to liberal American Jews..:.before I get accused of antisemitism.
:whew: okay saved yourself with the end.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@AquaCityBoy @mastermind @Voice of Reason @2Quik4UHoes

Interested in hearing you alls thoughts on the cease fire agreement. It seems that Israel and Hamas have reached what they believe to be a stalemate and are accepting the agreement.

I'm assuming you alls reaction to the Obama post was about him endorsing this but not putting his stamp on anything else prior?

Unless it actually solves the causes, we’ll keep seeing the effects. But as long as women and children aren’t being massacred then that’s a great start.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The younger Israelis are very right wing radical. It’s disturbing
Do you think this is because they grew up with terrorist launching missiles and rockets at them as children leading a further radicalized society?

From my recollection, that seems to be a justification for Oct 7 in this thread.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
pariah status may be the only way to begin the de-zionification that is needed for true and lasting peace

What does that even mean? Is your suggestion that Israel no longer exists? You oppose nation states in the region?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So what are the odds Netanyahu intentionally does something to fukk this up and/or rejects the deal so he can drag the war out?
They can always strip him of his power. He’s been under fire at home. Americans don’t like him outside of Maga, and he’s currently on trial.

Hopefully he’ll get his own Trump moment