Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Seems the entire government is in line. House and senate leaders also asked for Bibi to come address Congress.

Not sure we have to be too cynical here because the entirety of the US government supports Israel, but they’re ready to campaign and they are tired of Bibi.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
looks like an overall continuation of what became public in March with the Biden administration pushing Gantz.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
What does that even mean? Is your suggestion that Israel no longer exists? You oppose nation states in the region?
i oppose the ideology that leads their behavior. a maximalist zionist position guarantees war, apartheid and other crimes against humanity until the goal is achieved. lose that ideology, and israel is just a state.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i oppose the ideology that leads their behavior. a maximalist zionist position guarantees war, apartheid and other crimes against humanity until the goal is achieved. lose that ideology, and israel is just a state.
Respect. :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What do you think of this decision?? :lupe:
I think Netanyahu has pushed him to this point. The backdrop of all this is that Netanyahu is pushing Israeli courts to push back his own criminal trial while the conflict is ongoing. He has no incentive to stop. I don’t know if a US president had the guts to cut off Israel and frankly, they’ll probably just keep doing what they’re doing and hope Trump wins who will let them do whatever they want.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Palestinians have a higher birth rate than Israelis and the Zionist project requires a Jewish state so the fear is that integrating Palestinians fully into Israel or granting them rights equals the end of Israel as a Jewish state. This is underscored by Palestinians historically demanding the right to return to the homes they had to evacuate during the Arab-Israeli Wars.

Both sides previously have held maximalist demands that made peace impossible but Israel has gone beyond with settlements in the West Bank even as Palestinians softened on their previous stances. You essentially have the equivalent of Strom Thurmond in control of Israel.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seems the entire government is in line. House and senate leaders also asked for Bibi to come address Congress.

Not sure we have to be too cynical here because the entirety of the US government supports Israel, but they’re ready to campaign and they are tired of Bibi.

Hard for me to see any real point in Bibi addressing Congress, he's just going to accuse anybody who criticizes him of antisemitism.

Aside from a few people like Bernie, it's basically just going to be the rest of Congress twerking for AIPAC.