No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

This is exciting
I think the key here is that he is trying to cause internal pressure on Israel because previously the details had been banned from being published in Israel. He’s speaking to the Israeli public.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think the key here is that he is trying to cause internal pressure on Israel because previously the details had been banned from being published in Israel. He’s speaking to the Israeli public.

You're probably right...but that still seems extremely weak to me. It seems like he's completely afraid to stand up to Netanyahu himself.

I can't understand why he won't just tell Netanyahu that US aid is on hold unless there's a ceasefire or he lets more aid in. He's acting like Bibi's bytch.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You're probably right...but that still seems extremely weak to me. It seems like he's completely afraid to stand up to Netanyahu himself.

I can't understand why he won't just tell Netanyahu that US aid is on hold unless there's a ceasefire or he lets more aid in. He's acting like Bibi's bytch.
Yeah, it’s pretty much his final attempt to avoid doing that. Dude is a Zionist at the end of the day.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm thinking Trump's conviction will put additional pressure on Israel but we will see

Hamas and Iran also need to get serious about their end game here because they've given Israel the ammo to do what they've done

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
[

Yep

Biden has spilled out an Israeli cabinet approved deal that was secret.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

After a difficult talk between National Security Council head Tzach Hanegbi and the hostage families, some family members stormed out in tears. It happened after the following exchange.

One of the hostage family members said that "During a war, you shouldn't be receiving money to build a pool." This referred to news that Bibi received state money to refurbish his pool in Ceaseara during the war.

Hanegbi replied, "he can even build 10 pools with his money. These are heinous things to say. You have no right to have this much hatred and pain."

The participant said: "I have every right. Unlike you I was in the protected space for 15 hours. I ran away from terrorists and stepped on dead bodies."
Hanegbi replied: "Then go ahead and curse me."
The hostage family member then ran out sobbing. When another went after her to comfort her, Hanegbi said, "are you also going to create drama?"

This came after a charged discussion over policy. Hanegbi admitted, "I don't believe that this government will manage to complete the entire deal. This government will not reach an agreement to finish the entire war for the return of the hostages. We must keep fighting so there will not be another October 7th in October 2027.

"The humanitarian phase, phase A, will be achieved within a few months, not many months and not years. If the hostages are not returned within a few weeks or months, we don't have a ready plan. We will keep fighting in Gaza and the north and then evaluate the situation."

A hostage family member said, "Then we are doomed." Hanegbi replied, "Correct."

It Netanyahu and his confidantes, among whom Hanegbi is perhaps the closest, are increasingly treating the hostage families as political enemies.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
@AquaCityBoy @mastermind @Voice of Reason @2Quik4UHoes

Interested in hearing you alls thoughts on the cease fire agreement. It seems that Israel and Hamas have reached what they believe to be a stalemate and are accepting the agreement.

I'm assuming you alls reaction to the Obama post was about him endorsing this but not putting his stamp on anything else prior?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Interested in hearing you alls thoughts on the cease fire agreement. It seems that Israel and Hamas have reached what they believe to be a stalemate and are accepting the agreement.

I'm assuming you alls reaction to the Obama post was about him endorsing this but not putting his stamp on anything else prior?
As long as the deaths stop. The dead babies was a turning point.

I wonder if Netandyahoo really accepts it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The bottomline is biden needs this to end now so it can be months behind us by the time the election rolls around in November.

The national address is him trying to win back disaffected young voters.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The bottomline is biden needs this to end now so it can be months behind us by the time the election rolls around in November.

The national address is him trying to win back disaffected young voters.
He absolutely needs it politically and apparently geopolitically as well.

What do we think of him publicizing this deal with out Israel knowing? Has Biden and his administration come to the point of throwing their weight around with Israel to get his way?