2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Let me pose some questions, and I’ll preface this by saying a part of me is still undecided on deferring my vote. But let’s say all the people that are disgusted with Biden decide “You know what, Trump is worse so by golly I’m gonna cut the malarkey and vote for Joe” and everyone goes to the polls and votes.

Given what he’s shown of himself during this whole ordeal, how do you think he, and by greater extent, America will look on the world stage? He’s being openly defied by a rogue state that he gleefully bankrolls. What makes us think that he can get the job done when something else happens on the world stage?

Or even at home, who’s really gonna take tough talk or red lines from him seriously? All a republican has to do is sic the Zionist lobby dogs on Biden and any other establishment Dem and they’ll fall in line. So what’s the answer to that? Is the answer eliminating special interest funding/lobbying? Do the Dems need to cultivate new talent for the White House? Can we at the very least acknowledge that the oversized influence of the Zionist lobby is incredibly problematic and a conflict of interest?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yes you did because you are seeking create confusion about what was actually said and intentionally misconstrued what was said under your false claim that the pier was a failure. The pier is not “sunk” it is being repaired. Aid has been confirmed to have been to delivered to Palestinians

First aid from US pier in Gaza has reached starving Palestinians, the UN says​

Don’t worry you’ll do it again -

So we’ve gone from functionally useless to “hasn’t been that good”

- and here we are

That’s for all of Gaza. The pier was for 500,000 people and as a supplemental - as quoted by the press secretary- to land delivery.

In fact the goal was 150 tons a day

Each boat can transfer between five and 15 trucks to shore. Once fully operational, the pier will be able to provide about 150 truckloads of aid to Gaza per day, according to U.S. officials.

The Biden government just took the money and funneled it through other aid agencies

UNRWA USA also takes into consideration the fact that the Biden Administration has reportedly been actively urging other countries to resume funding and has continued to speak supportively of UNRWA in its public statements.

Also I’m assuming the pier was apart of the $1 billion in aid that was already earmarked for Gaza?

Yes, the U.S. ceasing to dump billions into Palestine would be more cost prohibitive than just letting Israel go Third Reich on them like they probably want to.
Ether

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Let me pose some questions, and I’ll preface this by saying a part of me is still undecided on deferring my vote. But let’s say all the people that are disgusted with Biden decide “You know what, Trump is worse so by golly I’m gonna cut the malarkey and vote for Joe” and everyone goes to the polls and votes.

Given what he’s shown of himself during this whole ordeal, how do you think he, and by greater extent, America will look on the world stage? He’s being openly defied by a rogue state that he gleefully bankrolls. What makes us think that he can get the job done when something else happens on the world stage?

Or even at home, who’s really gonna take tough talk or red lines from him seriously? All a republican has to do is sic the Zionist lobby dogs on Biden and any other establishment Dem and they’ll fall in line. So what’s the answer to that? Is the answer eliminating special interest funding/lobbying? Do the Dems need to cultivate new talent for the White House? Can we at the very least acknowledge that the oversized influence of the Zionist lobby is incredibly problematic and a conflict of interest?
Victors write the history books. Do you want sympathetic liberals to write the narrative or MAGA fascists.

There’s no question we’ll look worse on the world stage with Trump in office vs Biden.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Both options suck. The question you should be asking yourself who would you rather be fighting for the next four years Biden or Trump? AOC said she’d rather be fighting Biden. What about you?

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Both options suck. The question you should be asking yourself who would you rather be fighting for the next four years Biden or Trump? AOC said she’d rather be fighting Biden. What about you?
Biden don't got any fight in him :heh:

Trump2024.....Burn this shyt down:blessed:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Victors write the history books. Do you want sympathetic liberals to write the narrative or MAGA fascists.

There’s no question we’ll look worse on the world stage with Trump in office vs Biden.

That doesn’t exactly answer the question fellas.

I’m saying, hypothetically, after Biden is elected by a newly enlightened body politic that has decided that indeed Trump is worse and they need to ignore the enabling of horrific crimes against humanity right now, what is the way forward? Because I think at the barest minimum we can all concede that Biden isn’t exactly good. Right?

My question is more so pointing to the future. Right now voters have two of the most undesirable candidates to vote for in a very long time. As citizens, we should want better but what is better? Is it a third party? Is it the cultivation of a new dynamic crop of politicians? Is the whole system itself rotten and in need of renovation?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I’m saying, hypothetically, after Biden is elected by a newly enlightened body politic that has decided that indeed Trump is worse and they need to ignore the enabling of horrific crimes against humanity right now, what is the way forward? Because I think at the barest minimum we can all concede that Biden isn’t exactly good. Right?

My question is more so pointing to the future. Right now voters have two of the most undesirable candidates to vote for in a very long time. As citizens, we should want better but what is better? Is it a third party? Is it the cultivation of a new dynamic crop of politicians? Is the whole system itself rotten and in need of renovation?
I guess the way forward is for the body politic to decide. An option they won’t have under a fascist Trump regime :ohhh:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And Biden isn't funding it now for almost the same bullshyt reason. :wtf:
It’s not the same reason. Whether we agree that the scope of UNRWA employee participation warranted a pause in funding, it’s a fact that a dozen out of hundreds of UNRWA employees knowingly were Hamas affiliates and helped plan and lead the attack.

Now do I agree that an organization with hundreds if not thousands of workers managing an entire country should be punished for the actions of a few? No. However if you look up how aid to UNRWA is dispensed it is usually during the summer and if Biden is urging other western countries to provide aid to UNRWA along with funneling funding through other orgs, that this pause is temporary.

Now comparatively Trump said fukk them for 3 years for no reason. There won’t be any back channel funneling of aid. No temporary pauses supplemented by billions in aid. It will be a completely isolated Palestine.

Palestine will survive this assault by Israel. I don’t see Palestine surviving 4 years of Trump.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
And Biden isn't funding it now for almost the same bullshyt reason. :wtf:

I think you’re trying to play 5-d chess when this is really tic-tac-toe.
The election can be simplified to two options, fascism or democracy. If Biden wins our electoral politics continue and there is hope for legislative progression in the future.

If trump wins there’s a good chance we’ll become a phony democracy like Russia where there will be little to no hope of positive leftist change.

The best course of option is to elect Biden then campaign like hell to get your ideal candidate to win in the 2028 primary.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It’s not the same reason.
Right, which is why I said almost the same reason. Trump admin said it's an irredeemably flawed operation, and Biden believed Israel lies about Hamas agents infiltrating the UNRWA. That's damn near the same reason, and has the same result.

Palestine will survive this assault by Israel. I don’t see Palestine surviving 4 years of Trump.
I have no idea how anyone can say this when Biden is letting Israel commit this shyt right now with no end goal. What evidence suggests he would stop it other than, "I believe the guy who has not done anything to stop Israel won't let this go on" aka hope.

Statements like that is completely divorced from reality.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
I have no idea how anyone can say this when Biden is letting Israel commit this shyt right now with no end goal. What evidence suggests he would stop it other than, "I believe the guy who has not done anything to stop Israel won't let this go on" aka hope.

"Trump will let Gaza turn into glass, Biden is holding bibi to the fire"

This is the only retort they have when we are seeing actual kids without heads. Seems like that's what's happening right now tbh, Biden and his team are bankrolling while they say no more deaths.

Those bombs that Nikki signed yesterday are being bankroll by Biden and his military team then sent to kill people TODAY. I don't want to hear about Trump when I'm seeing it done today

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"Trump will let Gaza turn into glass, Biden is holding bibi to the fire"

This is the only retort they have when we are seeing actual kids without heads. Seems like that's what's happening right now tbh, Biden and his team are bankrolling while they say no more deaths.

Those bombs that Nikki signed yesterday are being bankroll by Biden and his military team then sent to kill people TODAY. I don't want to hear about Trump when I'm seeing it done today
And what I keep coming back to is these people don't care about people. It's the same thing with how these bills these people cheerlead because their person did something that they don't know the impact of long-term to people. They care all about the "politics" of it all and its disturbing that shyt like this is being accepted as a valid way of thinking. The human interest is not of the mind our politicians and their stans and its killing us all.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Right, which is why I said almost the same reason. Trump admin said it's an irredeemably flawed operation, and Biden believed Israel lies about Hamas agents infiltrating the UNRWA. That's damn near the same reason, and has the same result.
Again you are ignoring several points to get your bullshyt off :mjlol: UNRWA affiliates confirm Biden is working to get aid to UNRWA and Palestine. That Biden is encouraging EU members to keep funding up. Trumps not gonna do none of that.

You think it can’t get worse than 30,000 dead

Trumps son in law and representatives have gone on record saying they want to turn Gaza into a beach front property? And you think it can’t get worse

Trump says he’s going to deport protestors and you think it can’t get worse?

:skip: