Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
It's amazing how this shyt has taken the mind and hearts of your average young democrat/liberal. Enough so, that they're willing to withhold their vote. Even with all the stuff that effects directly that will happen at home in their own country if Biden loses. Gotta love politics.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's amazing how this shyt has taken the mind and hearts of your average young democrat/liberal. Enough so, that they're willing to withhold their vote. Even with all the stuff that effects directly that will happen at home in their own country if Biden loses. Gotta love politics.

I mean, women and children/babies being burned alive by your tax dollars is quite the convincing deterrent to voting for a candidate, would you not agree?

Before you say it, in case you planned to, yes, we know Trump is worse.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I mean, women and children/babies being burned alive by your tax dollars is quite the convincing deterrent to voting for a candidate, would you not agree?

With all due respect. It's just not a priority for me. That's not saying I condone what's happening over there, but I truly care about home first and foremost.

Edit: I'll go even further and say I don't even think the state of Israel should exist in it's current form. But this shyt has been going on for 80 years+. It's not going to end within the year or even the next 10 years and I can not and will not take a risk of Trump winning to prove a point.

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

War is nothing new, our tax dollars support our military industrial complex and our military industrial complex is involved in most wars in the world. Should this be changed? Yes. America has been involved in insidious dirt since it’s inception and the only difference now is social media is convincing sheep that this is different.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I loathe this lying POS. Lying mfker reminds me of Donald Rumsfeld.

fukk Biden, fukk this guy, fukk this administration and fukk the 2024 presidential election. I can’t keep co-signing human filth like this with my vote. After the bombing of Rafah I’m fukking done. I’m going to make my peace with another Trump presidency and whatever comes with it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in the last two or three months the Biden Administration has

• Dropped boxes of expired Skittles on kids' heads
  • Wasted $320 million on a port that's floating away
  • Said that invading Rafah was a 'red line,' but went :manny: when Israel did it anyway and still sold them weapons
Do the HL liberals not realize how weak and feckless this makes Biden look to swing voters? Trump would have been crucified for this level of incompetence.

This is why Obama didn't want his dumb ass to be president in the first place :snoop:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Don't be outraged by beheaded babies. What you should really be outraged about is Nikki Haley writing “finish them” on a bomb shell and Trump saying “finish the job”. That’s the real outrage.
Maybe you should be outraged that Trump wants to deport your ass to Gaza for protesting what Israel is doing.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
To clarify, the Pentagon Press Secretary and the Deputy Pentagon Press Secretary are not bots,
The bot accounts you posted “hotspot media company” joined Dec 2023 and doesn’t exist outside of Twitter (posts anti-Ukraine, anti-Biden, anti-EU and pro-Trump propaganda) and the other one “ Leslie Kajomovitz” - actually one of the more sophisticated bot operations I’ve seen yet, it actually has a website that almost looks legit Leslie Kajomovitz - Vizrt Expert - is a actually pro-Israel who claims the “West” is training Hamas.

You weren’t directly quoting the pentagon press secretary, you posted sensationalism from bot accounts as people won’t take the time to click the video to watch what was actually being said.

For example, sensationalizing the press secretary being unable to confirm if the aid has reached Gazans. Sounds bad without context, but luckily I’m here to provide the context

But US Central Command (CENTCOM) said 1,005 metric tonnes of aid had been delivered to Gaza via the pier as of Friday, with 903 metric tonnes distributed from the transfer point to a UN warehouse.

More context

THE PIER WAS ONLY OPEN FOR 5 DAYS ”

Yeah it’s pretty fukking amazing they were able to deliver 1000 metric fukking tons of aid through a pier that was constructed in 2 months on the fukking ocean. Now they are going to repair it and start again.

“Functionally useless”

Now is it an issue that all the aid may not reach the reach the Palestinians. Yep. But it’s been 5 fukking days. Let’s give them time to sort the logistics in a warzone before we start making shrill pronouncements.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
War is nothing new, our tax dollars support our military industrial complex and our military industrial complex is involved in most wars in the world. Should this be changed? Yes. America has been involved in insidious dirt since it’s inception and the only difference now is social media is convincing sheep that this is different.

Armenians gotta be looking around for their campus protests like
where-is-everyone-what-is-this-place.gif