Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No. Stop. There was an article in the AP. An article that includes photos.

Get the fukk off of Twitter and TikTok. These grifters are winning. :mjlol:

The article is talking about Israel wanting to check incoming aid which your article confirms

:russ:Read nikka don’t just look at pics

The port will likely have three zones — one controlled by the Israelis where aid from the pier is dropped off, another where the aid will be transferred, and a third where Palestinian drivers contracted by the U.N. will wait to pick up the aid before bringing it to distribution points, the U.N. official said.

Still, the official said several sticking points remain around how the Israelis would handle the port’s security. The military is reportedly seeking to install remote-controlled gun positions, which the U.N. opposes.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You have 2 battalions
The article is talking about Israel wanting to check incoming aid which your article confirms

:russ:Read nikka don’t just look at pics

The port will likely have three zones — one controlled by the Israelis where aid from the pier is dropped off, another where the aid will be transferred, and a third where Palestinian drivers contracted by the U.N. will wait to pick up the aid before bringing it to distribution points, the U.N. official said.

Still, the official said several sticking points remain around how the Israelis would handle the port’s security. The military is reportedly seeking to install remote-controlled gun positions, which the U.N. opposes.
let me be more direct.

You're more Interested in concern trolling over this than the pier construction being attacked by the same groups you've been dikk riding.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You have 2 battalions

so this is the point you pretend you didn't post a tweet saying construction hasn't begun because Israel is trying to move the dock to somewhere else.

Man just admit you were wrong. Act like the 40 year old man you are. :pachaha:
Did I talk construction or did I talk about Israel slowing down aid into Gaza?

I’m graduated kindergarten unlike you

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Did I talk construction or did I talk about Israel slowing down aid into Gaza?

I’m graduated kindergarten unlike you
The fact that you had to graduate kindergarten says more about their expectations for you than you think. :russ:

let me be more direct.

You're more Interested in concern trolling over this than the pier construction being attacked by the same groups you've been dikk riding.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The fact that you had to graduate kindergarten says more about their expectations for you than you think. :russ:
I’m just trying to talk to you on a level you can understand since it seems so hard for you.

I am concerned about Hamas attacking the pier which they did.

But I’m more annoyed that we already have a entrance into northern Gaza for aid but are building this dangerous pier because of your pen pal Netanyahu

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m just trying to talk to you on a level you can understand since it seems so hard for you.

I am concerned about Hamas attacking the pier which they did.

But I’m more annoyed that we already have a entrance into northern Gaza for aid but are building this dangerous pier because of your pen pal Netanyahu
Bro Hamas is attacking a pier meant to deliver aid to gazans and this is your concern.

The pier is dangerous because the government representing the people it is meant to help is attacking the pier.

You do realize that is a bigger delay.

Would you like me to draw you a visio?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The pier is dangerous because the government representing the people it is meant to help is attacking the pier.

You do realize that is a bigger delay.

Would you like me to draw you a visio?

if only there was another entrance to Gaza where aid had already been coming in……

If almost like we took a dangerous step we didn’t have to because of…. Say it …I know you can do….Israeli government…

Whew we did it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
if only there was another entrance to Gaza where aid had already been coming in……

If almost like we took a dangerous step we didn’t have to because of…. Say it …I know you can do….Israeli government…

Whew we did it.
It's almost like you're forgetting why the pier is being built in the first place. To push some idiotic argument. :pachaha:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's almost like you're forgetting why the pier is being built in the first place. To push some idiotic argument. :pachaha:
It almost like Israel could have avoided all this and maintained control by letting adequate amount of aid trucks into Gaza after it leveled northern Gaza and 1000s of Hamas tunnels and moved south.

Makes them seem kind of unprofessional and unprepared but that doesn’t sound like the Netanyahu I know :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joe did the right thing for the Palestinian people in building the pier.

Any particular reason Hamas didn't build their own pier and get resupplied by you know their military allies?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Joe did the right thing for the Palestinian people in building the pier.

Any particular reason Hamas didn't build their own pier and get resupplied by you know their military allies?
Any reason Hamas hasn’t surrendered yet? Is them holding onto power more important than the lives of the women and children that they represent?