88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
U.S. State Department spokesman Vedant Patel called the reports of mass graves “incredibly troubling” and said the Biden administration has questioned the Israeli government. The Israeli government said its forces previous exhumed bodies buried at the sites in search of Israeli hostages held by Hamas in the conflict.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I’ve read that book. :pachaha:

Thanks for confirming you are a Hamas apologist. :skip:

Seriously. The entire framing of his book is that Palestine is unquestionably and always has been Arab land. He overlooks previous historical context of the Arabization of that land, the fact that Palestinians never actually controlled that land, and supports endless wars because in his misguided view Israel should not exist.

Using his book to say it isn’t religious is a big stretch. Because his views on Zionism are pre Holocaust and entirely religious in its foundation..

Have you also read Iron Cage?

Your interpretation funny

Professor Khalidi is the furthest thing from a Hamas fighter there is. He is against political violence and believes that Israeli national identity isn’t going anywhere. He is as conciliatory and evenhanded as a Palestinian nationalist gets.

So it’s funny that you are agreeing with the usual suspects who try to paint him as a hotbed of violent antisemitism.

Religion is there but that’s not the entirety of the story.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Your interpretation funny

Professor Khalidi is the furthest thing from a Hamas fighter there is. He is against political violence and believes that Israeli national identity isn’t going anywhere. He is as conciliatory and evenhanded as a Palestinian nationalist gets.

So it’s funny that you are agreeing with the usual suspects who try to paint him as a hotbed of violent antisemitism.

Religion is there but that’s not the entirety of the story.
No, I've read his book and I've actually read some of his recent interviews on the topic.

It's not like he hasn't been a big figure. As I mentioned he was a part of that failed delegation in the 90s.

That said, his retelling always places an emphasis on what agency Israelis and Americans have an always presents the Palestinians as mere passengers with no agency at times.

For example:

Which finally culminates in 1988 with the Palestinian Declaration of Independence, acceptance of partition, acceptance of a two-state solution, and so on. This is a popular option among Palestinians.

Now, Hamas arises at just this moment to take up the banner of complete liberation, and to take up the banner of violent resistance. And if you read the Hamas Charter of 1968 — which is a pretty bloodthirsty document — you can see that what they are doing is reprising the former position of the PLO with an Islamic flavor, with an incredibly forceful Islamist flavor. It’s worth looking at that document, and then looking at what was amended, much, much later by Hamas.

In any case, that was a very popular approach, the PLO’s approach, and Hamas was a tiny minority. Arafat and the PLO, as they went to negotiate — first at Madrid and Washington, and then at Oslo, and afterwards — had the support of overwhelming majorities of Palestinians. That support melted away when it became clear that the Oslo formula was designed and was leading to a reinforcement of occupation, not the end of occupation.

The walls, the barriers, the checkpoints, the restriction of Palestinians to Area A and Area B, Israel taking over 60 percent of the West Bank in so-called Area C; these are results of Oslo. Occupation becomes infinitely more onerous as a result of Oslo. Settlement expands. Rather than being restricted, the settlement process goes on steroids.

When we went to Madrid, I was an advisor to the Palestinian delegation, in 1991. There were around 100, 120,000 settlers. There are three-quarters-of-a-million settlers today. This is the Oslo process. And one could go on and on.

Palestinian GDP per capita has gone down since 1991, Palestinian freedom of movement has gone down since 1991. Palestinian public opinion? People are not stupid. They turned away from the PLO, they turned away from the Palestinian Authority, and began to contemplate other approaches, because this approach had, in their view, conclusively failed. And that’s the shift that you see towards Hamas, which, even then, never gets a majority of Palestinians from that point on, including in the elections of 2006; they got 42 percent of the vote for the Palestinian Legislative Council, having lost the presidential election of January, 2005, to Abbas.

So, they never were a majority party, but the shift towards them is a result of the perceived failure of the approach of the PLO and Fatah
Weaved inside of his historic telling of events he presents this false choice where Gazans were forced to support Hamas. As though there were no other alternatives.

And to be Frank. Hamas didn't just rise. They were an Iranian/MB play with sufficient backing an infrastructure.

He hits the major dates, but often glazers over many of the key failures made by Palestinians and the results.

But that's not saying he doesn't have good insights it is just interesting to me when he decides to take a position.

He's obviously aware that the Arab Israeli war has been over for 40 years.

He's obviously aware that Hamas's attack was a hail Mary with a dire outcome, but he just can't help himself to say the obvious.

Palestinians have no realistic avenue in winning a wsr against Israel--conventional or otherwise.

It's clear hamas is just as happy to sacrifice it's own people as Bibi's government is happy to massacre them indiscriminately.

I have not. But I will in the coming weeks. Thank you for the recommendation.

As always I caution folks who are requesting a larger US involvement. As he knows positions can change on a dime from administration to administration and usually not for the best

One thing I do agree with you and others on is that the US comes across as hypocritical if you've ever believed our foreign intervention has ever been solely in the name of Human rights. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
In a world where we generally accept all thing Bibi as problematic. In a world where folks have described Hamas being used as a pet project by Bibi to keep Palestinians without a country and in a constant state of flux and suffering. Why is is so difficult more people just admit he was right to make that Gambit and Hamas shouldn't be involved in that future.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
In a world where we generally accept all thing Bibi as problematic. In a world where folks have described Hamas being used as a pet project by Bibi to keep Palestinians without a country and in a constant state of flux and suffering. Why is is so difficult more people just admit he was right to make that Gambit and Hamas shouldn't be involved in that future.
http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F01%2F02%2F11%2F49%2Fwow-meme.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/7
Israel's Second 9/11: How Zionism Conquered JFK, America, and Palestine
Please repostand like
7:13 Kennedy Peace versus Israeli Conquest
44:10 Israel's Operation Cyanide and Plans for a Nuclear Attack on Egypt
1:03:44 Israel's First 9/11 and the War of Terror
1:31:04 Do We Live in a Democracy?
1:53:17 Israel's Puppet Show
1:54:19 Israel's Second 9/11 & the Israeli/U.S. Genocide in Gaza

2/7
Open invitation: fact check this documentary. If you find even *one* false statement, and you provide verifiable evidence it’s false, I’ll donate $500 to the charity of your choice—excluding Zionist or CIA front charities.

3/7
No to the Noahide laws. Yes to Christ.

4/7
This and more films are linked to Rumble & YouTube at index

5/7
Kissinger was one of many powerful Zionist traitors who placed Israel ahead of America, however I haven’t researched his career in depth. Whether or not a politician is a Mossad agent is less important than “Are they an Israel Firster?” One nugget-

6/7
Apparently, X’s servers can cause audio problems, but the YouTube and Rumble versions should be okay, links at index

7/7
Go to index for links to Rumble and YouTube versions.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah that guy sounds crazy

:mjlol:

Is David Icke still alive, maybe we can get his thoughts next?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Bro stop. That shyt didn't sound believable because it isn't. :mjlol:
The country that was slowing aid into Northern Gaza border crossing for months until they “accidentally” killed those aid workers sounds unbelievable to you?

I’ll await your proof this isn’t going on.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The country that was slowing aid into Northern Gaza border crossing for months until they “accidentally” killed those aid workers sounds unbelievable to you?

I’ll await your proof this isn’t going on.
No. Stop. There was an article in the AP. An article that includes photos.

Get the fukk off of Twitter and TikTok. These grifters are winning. :mjlol: