Brooklyn
watching the news now and it sounds like Israel is still going to go into Rafah

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
bad for the civilians that are stuck there imo but also bad for Hamas apparently, they've been throwing all kinds of hail marys the last 12hrs
Hamas leadership could have surrendered l9ng ago.

It would have placed more pressure on israel and America.

And it would have opened up a gateway for a better future for gazans.

Even the historian @FAH1223 cited agrees that Hamas launched their attack with the understanding that Israel's response would be tragic for gazans.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s called colonialism. It’s colonialism when America does it. It’s called colonialism when British does it.

You think the Vietnam weren’t using guerilla warfare just because America was fighting “communism“?

Hamas uses terrorism. Does that mean Israel isn’t the aggressor? Nah.

Does that mean Egypt should allow Hamas to use its border to bring in weapons just because they are both Muslim?
:pachaha:

Is it called colonialism when arabs do it 😋

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We keep hearing that America has no agency in this, can't do anything to apply pressure, we have no say over what Israel does, etc.

If this isn't protection I don't know what else it could be. Shielding Israel from international pressure is complicity.

America’s foreign policy is shameless.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:pachaha:

Is it called colonialism when arabs do it 😋
That post was from Nov 23 2023. And you posted at 5 am

You really are bored.

Take some of that privilege of being safe and fed on your computer and enjoy your weekend unlike these Palestinians kids and hostages.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State Antony Blinken has determined that an Israeli army battalion committed grave human-rights abuses against Palestinians in the West Bank before the war in Gaza. But he said in a letter to House Speaker Mike Johnson that he is postponing a decision on blocking aid to the unit to give Israel more time to right the wrongdoing.

The undated letter, obtained by The Associated Press on Friday, defers a decision on whether to withhold U.S. assistance to an Israeli military unit for the first time over its treatment of Palestinians and its compliance with international and human rights law. Israeli leaders, anticipating the U.S. decision this week, have angrily protested any such aid restrictions.

We can't even follow our own laws to hold Israel accountable for their gross abuses.