Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Free the hostages? Okay?
The fact you think that’s the end game here is intentionally obtuse or just flat out stupidity. They’ve been killing their own hostages and have no intention in stopping their attacks on Palestinians, which they’ve been doing long before October 7th.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The fact you think that’s the end game here is intentionally obtuse or just flat out stupidity. They’ve been killing their own hostages and have no intention in stopping their attacks on Palestinians, which they’ve been doing long before October 7th.
They don't actually mean it when they say it. They respond with "release the hostage" when people point out Israel's human rights abuses the same way they were yelling "all lives matter." Same playbook. It's pure sophistry.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
98 percent of black people have of two positions: #freepalestine or that shyt has nothing to do with me. You have to be a very unique type of Zionist or just ass kisser for Dems to be in here defending Israel.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
98 percent of black people have of two positions: #freepalestine or that shyt he nothing to do with me. You have to be a very unique type of Zionist or just ass kisser for Dems to be in here defending Israel.
88 whatever is most likely half Jewish or has Jewish family members so it’s personal for him. If you listen to the old HL podcast, you can tell.

Pressure GPT has never had an original thought in his life. If the administration did an about turn on this issue, he would immediately order his Palestinian scarf today. He’s probably the worst of the bunch because he is an easily manipulated fool.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We keep hearing that America has no agency in this, can't do anything to apply pressure, we have no say over what Israel does, etc.

If this isn't protection I don't know what else it could be. Shielding Israel from international pressure is complicity.

I can’t stand this fat mofo. Wish I could slap the shyt out of him. Sorry for being vulgar, but I truly cannot stand the sight of this soulless demon. :hhh:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

the US has done for the Palestinian people than Hamas ever has
You mean the country that has supported a genocide with military weapons, bows to a nation that puts are own country in danger and is too scared to saying anything because that country has infiltrated every aspect of our government with money and propaganda?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Free the hostages? Okay?
You could at least read the article.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken has determined that an Israeli army battalion committed grave human-rights abuses against Palestinians in the West Bank before the war in Gaza. But he said in a letter to House Speaker Mike Johnson that he is postponing a decision on blocking aid to the unit to give Israel more time to right the wrongdoing.