Brooklyn
*Iran chooses to crash out*

"The Jews did this" - Average HL poster

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So Israel unilaterally attacks Iran’s embassy(something we don’t endorse) but we have to help to defend them from the drone/missile attack?

I’m not for letting innocent Israelis die but maybe Bibiboy would have taken a taken a different approach if he wasn’t able to count on being protected for his reckless actions?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So Israel unilaterally attacks Iran’s embassy(something we don’t endorse) but we have to help to defend them from the drone/missile attack?

I’m not for letting innocent Israelis die but maybe Bibiboy would have taken a taken a different approach if he wasn’t able to count on being protected for his reckless actions?

why not?

lol at the rest of that word salad, this isn't tiktok

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So Israel unilaterally attacks Iran’s embassy
No. They used an American missile. It's on us. :troll:
but we have to help to defend them from the drone/missile attack?
Not sure why anyone would be opposed to us shooting down some missles and drones that may harm civilians and potentially keep the situation from escalating further.

Okay, now do Hamas. :troll:

Bron face aside, they knew there would be some type of retaliatory strike beforehand. It is what it is.