Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No. They used an American missile. It's on us. :troll:

Not sure why anyone would be opposed to us shooting down some missles and drones that may harm civilians and potentially keep the situation from escalating further.

Okay, now do Hamas. :troll:

Bron face aside, they knew there would be some type of retaliatory strike beforehand. It is what it is.
So we didn’t hand over weapons for the past few months for Israel to wage war and defend itself?

So they still can’t defend themselves?

So they knew a retaliation was going to happen and didn’t prepare? Thanks for proving my point about how inept Bibi’s waging his war :mjlol: knew it was coming and wasn’t prepared just like Oct 7.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m not a sociopath like you

so your big bad Israel who whooped these Arab neighbors before on its own before can’t do it again?

You really are letting your Zionist brother down

What do you want Israel to do again?

:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We six months into this is,( we’ve said ad nauseam what the problem is) if you won’t see how stupid the path Bibi the criminal has set y’all on, that’s on y’all.
Just say what you want to happen... it's not that deep

I don't support Bibi and as far as Israel goes it has the right to exist and it's civilians should not be terrorized

not a "y'all" situation either lmao wow

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So we didn’t hand over weapons for the past few months for Israel to wage war and defend itself?

So they still can’t defend themselves?

So they knew a retaliation was going to happen and didn’t prepare? Thanks for proving my point about how inept Bibi’s waging his war :mjlol: knew it was coming and wasn’t prepared just like Oct 7.
I see we're still operating under the fallacy that Israel's military is mostly funded by the US.

If they feel Iran is responsible for funding proxy groups that continue to attack them (Iran is), then they have every right to attack.

But let's not act like Iran holds diplomatic missions as sacred (they don't) or that they wouldn't be saver rattling the same if these people were killed on a base or random road.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Just say what you want to happen... it's not that deep

I don't support Bibi and as far as Israel goes it has the right to exist and it's civilians should not be terrorized

not a "y'all" situation either lmao wow
Start with removing Bibi and see where it goes from there

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I see we're still operating under the fallacy that Israel's military is mostly funded by the US.

If they feel Iran is responsible for funding proxy groups that continue to attack them (Iran is), then they have every right to attack.

But let's not act like Iran holds diplomatic missions as sacred (they don't) or that they wouldn't be saver rattling the same if these people were killed on a base or random road.
Ain’t say nothing like that. Biden gave them weapons packages( Uk and France as well). That’s it. I don’t know how often it normally happens but the simple fact is Biden expedited military aid. Agreed?

You said Israel knew retaliation was coming. I’m operating under your scenario parameters.

Bibi declared war on Hamas so I figured he prepared for war in how he used his aid. It doesn’t look like he is.

You can if/then Iran into whatever kind of snarling beast you want.

The fact is they haven’t missile striked any of Israel or US generals without a war being declared but the US and Israel have. Iran has tentacles all over Iraq but I don’t remember it happening.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
answering a question with a question

I guess we'll move on
I didn’t. I told you what I want to happen.

You asked by what mechanism. I’m not a expert on Israeli parliament so I asked you to explain how you know it can’t be done since you laughed emoji so flippantly.

Bibi ain’t a king.

Last edited: