Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ain’t say nothing like that. Biden gave them weapons packages( Uk and France as well). That’s it. I don’t know how often it normally happens but the simple fact is Biden expedited military aid. Agreed?
we give them weapons every year.
You said Israel knew retaliation was coming. I’m operating under your scenario parameters.
I think everyone expects some type of push back when you kill their military leaders. I'm not sure what other scenario we would operate under that's realistic.

Bibi declared war on Hamas so I figured he prepared for war in how he used his aid. It doesn’t look like he is.
the aid package to Israel hasn't been passed as far as I know.

Israel did purchase weapons from us twice though.

You can if/then Iran into whatever kind of snarling beast you want.
I don't expect a war because I don't believe either side has the appetite for it and I don't think the logistics work out because the bordering countries certainly don't want war either.

The fact is they haven’t missile striked any of Israel or US generals without a war being declared but the US and Israel have. Iran has tentacles all over Iraq but I don’t remember it happening.
Are you honestly making the argument that Iran is a white hat?

They killed 3 us soldiers in Jordan in January. Have some patriotism. :mjpls:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I didn’t. I told you what I want to happen.

You asked by what mechanism. I’m not a expert on Israeli parliament so I asked you to explain how you know it can’t be done since you laughed emoji so flippantly.

Bibi ain’t a king.

So you're not going to tell me how that would come about then? I mean that was the argument you put forward...

I've never like him and clearly a sizable amount of the Israeli population don't like him

bit of tlr hot take on your part

:heh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
we give them weapons every year.

I think everyone expects some type of push back when you kill their military leaders. I'm not sure what other scenario we would operate under that's realistic.

the aid package to Israel hasn't been passed as far as I know.

Israel did purchase weapons from us twice though.

I don't expect a war because I don't believe either side has the appetite for it and I don't think the logistics work out because the bordering countries certainly don't want war either.

Are you honestly making the argument that Iran is a white hat?

They killed 3 us soldiers in Jordan in January. Have some patriotism.
:mjpls:
You expect and prepare. One without the other is incompetence?

You really are the Don Quixote of thecoli.

I never said anything bout Iran being some angel of the Middle East. But let’s not act like it wasn’t Bibi who tried to kill JPCOA and worsened are relationships with Iran who didn’t retaliate from the sabotage and went ahead with the deal.

Complex stuff huh:yeshrug:

The fact other Arab leaders hated Iran and Israel still can’t make peace with its neighbors tell you all you need to know about how much of a pariah Israel is.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So you're not going to tell me how that would come about then? I mean that was the argument you put forward...

I've never like him and clearly a sizable amount of the Israeli population don't like him

bit of tlr hot take on your part

:heh:
You asked for a simple answer and I gave you one.

You want a step by step do your own homework

He ain’t a king and he’s already under criminal investigation so it’s possible

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You expect and prepare. One without the other is incompetence?

You really are the Don Quixote of thecoli.

I never said anything bout Iran being some angel of the Middle East. But let’s not act like it wasn’t Bibi who tried to kill JPCOA and worsened are relationships with Iran who didn’t retaliate from the sabotage and went ahead with the deal.

Complex stuff huh:yeshrug:

The fact other Arab leaders hated Iran and Israel still can’t make peace with its neighbors tell you all you need to know about how much of a pariah Israel is.
The whole region dumb ass he'll full of religious idelogues.

Not getting along is what the people want :pachaha:.

Like I said, I won't mind if they bomb themselves into the 21st century.. Looks like we're well on the way. :blessed:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The whole region dumb ass he'll full of religious idelogues.

Not getting along is what the people want :pachaha:
Iran came to the table. It would rather be rich than nuked up. Greed is something America understands and happy to work with. Bibi backstabbed us.

The only people opposed to any kind of independent Palestinian state is Bibi and his supporters. Defanging Hamas may be possible with everyone in the region getting behind it.

MBS, Assad, Erodgan, ayatollah, Taliban, whoever is in charge Pakistan this week. They are all crazy but we gotta do something about an ally in Israel constantly undermining our credibility in the region for short-sighted stupidity.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Just say what you want to happen... it's not that deep

I don't support Bibi and as far as Israel goes it has the right to exist and it's civilians should not be terrorized

not a "y'all" situation either lmao wow
Israel's right to exist should not come at the expense of the state of Palestine or Palestinians. Bibis goal of exterminating Palestine is what is causing this ME turmoil.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Israel's right to exist should not come at the expense of the state of Palestine or Palestinians. Bibis goal of exterminating Palestine is what is causing this ME turmoil.
more word salad

stick to concern trolling about Trump, dullard