Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Bidens a warmongering idiot, Jesus christ if trump wasn't the alternative and republicans wasn't such a threat I wouldn't vote :snoop:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Iran can dish it but can't take it. What a bunch of absolute cry asses.

Get Syria involved, Assad deserves a one way ticket to hell. You guys love to talk about Hitler on here well Assad is one of the closet approximations to him and I hope he gets his ticket punched.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

At least we have a 1st amendment here in the USA.

:smh: @ the Germans

Iran can dish it but can't take it. What a bunch of absolute cry asses.

Get Syria involved, Assad deserves a one way ticket to hell. You guys love to talk about Hitler on here well Assad is one of the closet approximations to him and I hope he gets his ticket punched.

Syrian army isn't going to fight the IDF... they don't have the capabilities to even control the entire country even though they re-took most of it with Iran and Russia's help!

Iran has no choice but to respond. If they don't they know Israel will target inside Iran next.

I think when the Supreme Leader passes, they will get a nuke.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Syrian army isn't going to fight the IDF... they don't have the capabilities to even control the entire country even though they re-took most of it with Iran and Russia's help!

Iran has no choice but to respond. If they don't they know Israel will target inside Iran next.

I think when the Supreme Leader passes, they will get a nuke.

Israel will still either bomb the Syrian Government or Iran directly in response then if they are attacked again

Israel's response was to Iran sending/Hezbollah launching thousands of missiles which gets conveniently ignored on here

Why when he passes lol? What do you admire about Iran the most?

Iran fomented this crisis and massacre as part of their Great Game with the Arabs but hey all's well that ends well or whatever I guess

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Israel will never agree to any 1967 borders.
The Arab states lost the war. Losers of war don't get to make any rules about land in a war they started.
A war that started 70 years ago by Zionist correct?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Israel will still either bomb the Syrian Government or Iran directly in response then if they are attacked again

Israel's response was to Iran sending/Hezbollah launching thousands of missiles which gets conveniently ignored on here

Why when he passes lol? What do you admire about Iran the most?

Iran fomented this crisis and massacre as part of their Great Game with the Arabs but hey all's well that ends well or whatever I guess
The Supreme Leader has a fatwa against NBC weapons.

I’ve read analysts that say the discourse on the nuclear program will change when he passes

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I’ve read analysts that say the discourse on the nuclear program will change when he passes
He should hope Biden wins then. He probably doesn't survive a Trump presidency and a they'll certainly take a more aggressive first strike approach to any Iranian nuclear ambitions.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

That's interesting, I haven't heard about that. I feel like the IRGC already has more power than the council. Do you think there will be another Supreme Leader?

Are you hopeful for that outcome?
He should hope Biden wins then. He probably doesn't survive a Trump presidency and a they'll certainly take a more aggressive first strike approach to any Iranian nuclear ambitions.

The nutjobs in charge would rather get nuked than lose control of the country I suspect

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Based Morocco 🇲🇦

Zankad is a member of Morocco’s Al Adl Wal Ihsane, a banned but tolerated Islamist association that has been a driving force behind many of the country’s protests since the war began.

:camby:

Last edited:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Based Morocco 🇲🇦

Zankad is a member of Morocco’s Al Adl Wal Ihsane, a banned but tolerated Islamist association that has been a driving force behind many of the country’s protests since the war began.

:camby:

You are celebrating the imprisonment of a protestor? :pachaha:

Fascism is cool if you're on the "good" side I guess:manny: