Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Pressure :ufdup: Not that it matters to you

Shikaki said that Gaza residents are more critical of Hamas than those in the West Bank, that support for Hamas typically spikes during periods of armed conflict before leveling out, and that even now most Palestinians do not back the militant group.
I read the entire HuffPost interview.

Just further confirmation that Hamas shouldn’t be in power and doesn’t have a forward thinking position for Palestine.

is this when the neolibs get to act like they were always against israel?
I think we will all realize that Israel is being criticized for killing American and European aid workers, not for anything to do with gazans.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I read the entire HuffPost interview.

Just further confirmation that Hamas shouldn’t be in power and doesn’t have a forward thinking position for Palestine.
that’s my point. It doesn’t matter what Hamas wants in terms of Israel’s existence. Nobody wants them in power except when a fight is going on.

If Palestinians aren’t going to be soldiers for Hamas, it’s because they have jobs like doctors, firefighters, etc in a strong Palestinian state.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You’d need an ultra clandestine team of hackers to neutralize their nuke systems just long enough for the IDF to be defeated.

lol these Arab states ain’t shyt they should be the main ones coming up with stuff like this but I’m sure they’re mad at Gaza for even starting shyt and making it harder for them to normalize relations with Israel.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Iran itself didnt attack the US Embassy. Its allied proxies did. And the one in Erbil was near the consulate.

What Israel did today was actually on the Iranian Embassy compound. It destroyed the consulate section. Direct attack.

Its a big intelligence failure by Iran though. Theyre hella compromised. The Israelis have ears within the IRGC...

Which makes the failure on October 7 even more puzzling.
You really want to do this???

Israel is tripping killing up all these civilians to draw Hamas into the open. shyt is insane and sad

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
that’s my point. It doesn’t matter what Hamas wants in terms of Israel’s existence. Nobody wants them in power except when a fight is going on.

If Palestinians aren’t going to be soldiers for Hamas, it’s because they have jobs like doctors, firefighters, etc in a strong Palestinian state.

oh

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Iranian official warns that none of Israel's embassies are safe anymore
A senior Iranian official has warned that none of Israel’s embassies were safe any more, the semi-official Tasnim news agency reported.

Yahya Rahim Safavi, a senior adviser to Iran’s supreme leader, was quoted as saying that Tehran viewed confrontation with Israel as a “legitimate and legal right”.

Iran’s semi-official ISNA new agency published a graphic on Sunday that it said showcased nine different types of Iranian missiles it says are capable of hitting Israel.

It comes after Iran vowed revenge after an airstrike destroyed the Iranian consulate in Damascus, killing at least 11 people last week, including a senior commander in the al-Quds force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps.

Israel has not confirmed it was behind the strike on Damascus. Though its leaders have said in more general terms that they are operating against Iran, which backs militant groups Hamas in Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon, both of which have been in combat with Israel for the past six months.

So after that move Iran reserves the right to do the same thing with Israeli embassies.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Iran has always attacked Israeli embassies so nothing new there

Maybe run the fade with a military target

:manny:
They are judged by different rules.

We’ve been over this: Iranian weapons and funding being used in terrorist attacks and attacks on civilians is just bad behavior by their proxies.