Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No.

:laff:

Your other hero Russia spent the last week double tapping first responders and attacking civilian and civilian infrastructure btw.

Are you a contrarian or just ideologically aligned with these governments?

not much to admire as a leftist I would say

:mjlol:
These same guys act like the US government is killing people in Israel because of weapons sales. But when we bring up Iranian proxies, weapons, and funding they come up with a reason why that’s different.

Sad to say it, but not even a Georgetown education can defeat TikTok and religion. :mjlol:

Meanwhile this sub is filled with hate speech about hook noses and small hats. Antisemitism has become du jour :troll:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Professor Morris bringing up Israel’s nukes in the debate he had with Professor Finkekstein and Mouin Rabbani on Lex Friedman’s podcast was definitely eyebrow raising.

I think this is the most terrifying thing about Israel… I think they’d do first strike.

Cult gonna Cult when reality sets in....

and that's not a good thing

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No.

:laff:

Your other hero Russia spent the last week double tapping first responders and attacking civilian and civilian infrastructure btw.

Are you a contrarian or just ideologically aligned with these governments?

not much to admire as a leftist I would say

:mjlol:
Are you taking your medication?

From your own wiki

This conflict lasted only a few months however. The provisional government fell shortly after American Embassy officials were taken hostage on 4 November 1979.

There was no government directed action

Shah’s forces fought against the ayatollah for months.

You were the one ball licking Russia’s anti-western stance the other week.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Please try to be coherent, we're not entitled to alternative histroies and facts

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are you taking your medication?

From your own wiki

This conflict lasted only a few months however. The provisional government fell shortly after American Embassy officials were taken hostage on 4 November 1979.

There was no government directed action

Shah’s forces fought against the ayatollah for months.

You were the one ball licking Russia’s anti-western stance the other week.
despite your edits the Shah was displaced nearly a year before this

the "provisional government" were hand selected by Khomeini

the people involved held/hold high rank in the current government and the US found the current government culpable

You're not going to gaslight me, Ivan.

What you wrote was despicable. There is no justification in the world for Russia hitting first responders with cruise missiles.

You're probably one of the people who tried to erase Assad and Putins millions of murders in Syria