FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 from the article you posted:

How do you feel about Hamas leadership saying they reject the idea of a two state solution or a peaceful coexistence?

On this point theres a clear disconnect between Hamas’ political arm and its military arm.

In that same article, Mr. Naim claimed his group is prioritizing Palestinian elections and a way “to launch, with the aid of the international community, a political track which can end with an independent Palestinian state on 1967 borders.”

They seem to be self aware that a united PLO with all factions is needed and their only path to power is to advocate for the 1967 borders. There’s reference to Russia hosting all Palestinian factions to reconcile.

Sinwar and the military leadership are clearly irrational and believe acceleration to the conflict being unsolvable. Not unlike Likud.

There are many other points that Naim and Abu Marzouk made where they are delusional.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You won’t get a response to that. What about QATAR for housing Hamas leadership?

Wasn't this directly requested by Western governments? Didn't the Obama administration play a role in requesting that Qatar host the leadership after they were kicked out of (I think) Syria?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Wasn't this directly requested by Western governments? Didn't the Obama administration play a role in requesting that Qatar host the leadership after they were kicked out of (I think) Syria?
Interesting. Why aren’t they in Gaza? You’d think they wouldn’t agree to October 7th if their heads were actually on the line

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
On this point theres a clear disconnect between Hamas’ political arm and its military arm.
Okay, but that article also notes we are not in a situation where the political arm has more power or even has a desire to curtail the efforts of its terrorists arm.
In that same article, Mr. Naim claimed his group is prioritizing Palestinian elections and a way “to launch, with the aid of the international community, a political track which can end with an independent Palestinian state on 1967 borders.
if I remember correctly the article had the caveat that they didn’t support a 2 state solution and were also aware that 1967 borders have been a nonstarter in every negotiation. They aren’t serious
You won’t get a response to that. What about QATAR for housing Hamas leadership?
This campaign isn’t about objective morality or ethics.

Which is why we see terms like hook nose, small hats, and net and yahoo being used.
:pachaha:

If the same rhetoric was used about Hamas, you’d be getting warning points for hate speech. :pachaha:

Or simply get any thread with a differing opinion merged into this one where you don’t have rights to post. :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They seem to be self aware that a united PLO with all factions is needed and their only path to power is to advocate for the 1967 borders. There’s reference to Russia hosting all Palestinian factions to reconcile.

Sinwar and the military leadership are clearly irrational and believe acceleration to the conflict being unsolvable. Not unlike Likud.

There are many other points that Naim and Abu Marzouk made where they are delusional.
They need to operate with what is achievable today. Not a fantasy situation. for example, Oct 7 was going to happen and the US was going to prevent Israel from getting their lock back.

and frankly, if the US is the only power broker that matters, they need to stop this song and dance.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wasn’t the Iranian government the Shah at the time? They wanted him removed for being a puppet?

The Iranian government didn’t attack the US embassy.

And no I’m not saying taking hostages is okay since I know that’s what you’re going to conflate.
No.

:laff:

Your other hero Russia spent the last week double tapping first responders and attacking civilian and civilian infrastructure btw.

Are you a contrarian or just ideologically aligned with these governments?

not much to admire as a leftist I would say

:mjlol: